Sign in to follow this  
suji

アゲハ -AGEHA- Dr.HIROKI has been arrested and fired

アゲハ -AGEHA- has announced that Dr.HIROKI has been dismissed from the band due to his arrest.

The band lost contact with him on 11/13, and he didn't come to their rehearsal on 11/15. Around this time, they learned that he had been arrested; no details have surfaced at this time. The band has since made the decision to dismiss him and continue as a three-man band. Their upcoming album has been postponed as a result, plus upcoming radio appearances, interviews, etc. to promote the release have been cancelled.

アゲハを応援してくださっている皆様へ。

いつも応援してくださいまして、誠にありがとうございます。

今月13日よりドラムのHIROKIと連絡がつかなくなり、15日のリハーサルにも姿を見せず、メンバー一同大変心配していたのですが、

一部報道により、HIROKIが逮捕されたという事を知りました。

現在、事実確認中ではございますが、余りにも突然の衝撃的な出来事に、未だに気持ちの整理が出来ていないというのが正直なところです。

今、この判断が最善なのかどうかもわかりませんが、

HIROKIを本日付けで脱退とし、今後は3人で活動していくことを決断いたしました。

また、この事態を重く受け止め、予定しておりましたアルバムの発売を延期、

リリースライブ、ラジオ出演、雑誌掲載等を中止とさせていただきます。

アゲハの活動を楽しみにしてくださっていた皆様、また関係者の皆様には、多大なるご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい、大変申し訳ございません。心よりお詫び申し上げます。

つきましては、12/05の渋谷REXの公演中止に伴う、返金・払い戻しに関するご案内は

近日中にHPにてお知らせいたします。

その他、現在発表されているイベントライブに関しましては、苦渋の選択ですが、サポートドラムを入れ出演をする予定です。

それ以降のアゲハの活動に関しましては、当面の間控えさせていただきます。

ご迷惑をお掛けする場面もあるかと存じますが、精一杯対応させていただきます。

事実確認のため、ご報告が遅れてしまった事、深くお詫び申し上げます。

アゲハ一同

https://a-ge-ha.tokyo/info/2896532

41 minutes ago, suji said:

The band lost contact with him on 11/13, and he didn't come to their rehearsal on 11/15. Around this time, they learned that he had been arrested; no details have surfaced at this time.

isn't this kind of a...valid excuse for losing contact??? they surely didn't give him time to message his bandmates on his way to jail? like this srsly looks unnecessarily harsh, boi has reasons!!!

perhaps another victim of the demon known as w**d smoking.....

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

isn't this kind of a...valid excuse for losing contact??? they surely didn't give him time to message his bandmates on his way to jail? like this srsly looks unnecessarily harsh, boi has reasons!!!

Yeah, unless he did something so bad that it explains why they fired him. Public shame is a powerful motivator in Japan.

7 hours ago, nekkichi said:

Well the first days, you won't be able to contact anybody at all if you end up in Japanese jail.

And it takes a long while before you will be released, even if you are innocent. 

So it's not that weird.

Oh well happens...

reading the yahoo news, well it's Yakuza scam stuff. 

Edited by BrenGun

I've done some digging and from what I've gathered, it seems that he was involved in some kind of scam. 

cMafYst.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/fnn?a=20191115-00427315-fnn-soci

Omi (ex. TRA TRA TRA) has also tweeted about it

Edited by echo

Just now, nekkichi said:

are they referring to his band or????

No. It's not related to Ageha. The group is made of unrelated people (though I think some of the group are other ex-bandmen) 

2 hours ago, echo said:

I've done some digging and from what I've gathered, it seems that he was involved in some kind of scam. 

cMafYst.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/fnn?a=20191115-00427315-fnn-soci

Omi (ex. TRA TRA TRA) has also tweeted about it

I would appreciate any more info you can dig up about the scam and the other members. Thanks!

From what I can understand, they sent people emails saying things like "Your grandfather left you xxx yen as an inheritance. If you pay a handling fee/commission, you'll get the money."

Apparently they swindled people out of about $1 000 000  (1 hundred million yen) in total?

4 minutes ago, violetchain said:

From what I can understand, they sent people emails saying things like "Your grandfather left you xxx yen as an inheritance. If you pay a handling fee/commission, you'll get the money."

Apparently they swindled people out of about $1 000 000  (1 hundred million yen) in total?

I got an email like that once (some people here may remember me freaking out about it). I wonder if it was him?

9 minutes ago, violetchain said:

Oh my god.

So it is a Japanese variation of Nigerian prince email.

I am surprised that they have managed to get so much money. People's stupidity and greed know no bounds.

23 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Oh my god.

So it is a Japanese variation of Nigerian prince email.

I am surprised that they have managed to get so much money. People's stupidity and greed know no bounds.

It's very common in Japan.

It's a usually job done by the Yakuza.

I also wonder why people transfer money to someone they don't even know....

I mean, if your grandpa has left money, why the hell would you TRANSFER money first to get it... it's not logical.

Also this teach us, be careful to which you lend your bank information. 

damn and the only thing my grandpa left me was hobbit feet.  These Japanese scam victims are hopefully able to get their money back. I wonder if the Yakuza Epstein people who get busted for doing their shit or one of those bandomen will 6six9nine them.

12 hours ago, echo said:

cMafYst.jpg

Ok, but these 4 going to jail look better than most of your faves wearing makeup, which proves that scamming people is better than asking bangyas for money.

Golly gee whiz. This fuckin' sucks. 

They are going to finish out the rest of the years lives with a support drummer but Yusa said there will be a break from activity after. 

:(

Sign in to follow this