Ro plz

DIR EN GREY TOUR 2019: THIS WAY TO SELF DESTRUCTION

I love the shirts that haves back the tour dates but I don't want the white one so I'll have to buy the black one even if isn't the prettiest...

But I really wanted the wristband!

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

why the hell are they selling DSS instead of Arche?

What's Arche?

Organizer probably had a few crates lying around and had the band bring them with them.

DSS will be sold as Vinyl again - which is pretty nice. Gan-Shin also is teasing  a surprise for the latter half of the tour. Maybe a TIW Vinyl too?!

For Arche: I dunno about Spotify, but the here in Germany the album is available at Apple Music.   

Edited by Demivee

4 minutes ago, Demivee said:

DSS will be sold as Vinyl again - which is Pretty nice. Gan-Shin also is teasing  a surprise for the latter half of the tour. Maybe a TIW Vinyl too?!

There were no vinyls being sold at the Helsinki show at least, but they sold every album from WTD to TIW (but no Arche) as a CD. There also were Deluxe Editions of DSS. Every album was 15€.

10 hours ago, Saishu said:

ARCHE isn’t even on Spotify 

It's been on EU Spotify for ages and just recently got released on US Spotify

2 hours ago, seys said:

There were no vinyls being sold at the Helsinki show at least, but they sold every album from WTD to TIW (but no Arche) as a CD. There also were Deluxe Editions of DSS. Every album was 15€.

Do they sell European editions of the album? Like, TIW's EU edition had Kigan tacked on it.

3 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Do they sell European editions of the album? Like, TIW's EU edition had Kigan tacked on it.

I'm not entirely sure but it's safe to assume so, I got the DSS Deluxe Edition and it's the EU edition.

Also I think the main merch supplier is Ganshin Records which is from Germany.

I’m going to the London show next week can anyone recommend what I should listen to before going? I’ve listened to TIW and a few songs like Phenomenon, Vinushka and Saku. From what I’ve heard I like so that’s why I’m going  

27 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I’m going to the London show next week can anyone recommend what I should listen to before going? I’ve listened to TIW and a few songs like Phenomenon, Vinushka and Saku. From what I’ve heard I like so that’s why I’m going  

Ah cool, I'm going too so maybe see you there! :) To be fair it's a TIW tour so they're pretty much playing the entire album plus one or two other tracks according to recent setlists. I'd listen to their latest single The World Of Mercy if you haven't already. That's if you're just looking to recognise everything they're playing :)

If you wanted some listening pointers regardless of the upcoming gig, I'd listen to Uroboros (their best 'new' album) and Dum Spiro Spero (not the best but it's like the more technical yin to TIW's simple, explosive yang). This is just a starting point but feel free to DM me :3

6 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

The set is made up of the entire TIW album, World of Mercy, Merciless Cult and one random song. Only one song is changed between shows and it's in the encore. So look at the previous setlists post and the main set will be the same for your gig.

16 minutes ago, Demivee said:

Just a quick reminder that Gaika is a fucking beast live. 😱

Which setlist version did you get? The one beginning with TWoM or the one beginning with Zetsuentai?
And when did they play Gaika in the encore? First or second?

And when were they done?

Edited by Seelentau

7 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

Which setlist version did you get? The one beginning with TWoM or the one beginning with Zetsuentai?
And when did they play Gaika in the encore? First or second?

And when were they done?

The one with TWoM as the starter. Encore was Followers, Gaika, Utafumi.

But it was not exactly the setlist from St. Petersburg. E.g. they played Aka after Zetsuentai. I can not recall every song position, sorry!

concert was over after 90 minutes (21:30)

@EvilHippy yes they did!

Edited by Demivee