Yukami

New band "死ヲ得る意味" (Shi wo eru imi) has formed

Oh, come the fuck on. I thought we were past the era of edgy face reveals! Guess it wasn't as short-lived as I hoped. They'd better be gud.

@BrenGun Now I wonder because I thought it was dependent on the year and not the actual month is started. In japan, I've never seen anyone look up the month the era started but more the year, but I could be wrong.

5 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@BrenGun Now I wonder because I thought it was dependent on the year and not the actual month is started. In japan, I've never seen anyone look up the month the era started but more the year, but I could be wrong.

It's basically still the first year.  lol.

But last year birthdays are in 2 area's. 

But I also can't say if I saw anyone look up for the month...

I should need to ask Japanese friends about it. 

I like how after all that they come out with an okay aesthetic semi-obscured by glitches anyways

You ain't makin' a good first impression, boiz

Their first CD Shop distributed single 令和リストカットジャッジメント (reiwa wristcut judgement) will be released soon and will be limited to 666 copies.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

On 12/19/2019 at 5:30 PM, Yukimoto said:

Yes, it's dependent on the year (starting January 1) and not the beginning of the emperor's reign. For example, Showa 64 was only one week long and also the same year as Heisei 1 - they're both 1989 on the Western calendar. Next January is the start of Reiwa 2.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:45 PM, Shmilly said:

Yes, it's dependent on the year (starting January 1) and not the beginning of the emperor's reign. For example, Showa 64 was only one week long and also the same year as Heisei 1 - they're both 1989 on the Western calendar. Next January is the start of Reiwa 2.

yeah, I know if you follow the west one..