Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Xa-Vat new mini-album “芸夢”

They had two other that been love limited right. LMAO. Why they are making it so hard to stan them. 😂

Edited by LIDL

Last limited mini was eventually released on regular shop. It was limited as hell but still, was aviable at some point.

9 hours ago, madygrain said:

Last limited mini was eventually released on regular shop. It was limited as hell but still, was aviable at some point.

I still curse myself to this day for noticing it so late on CDJapan, when it was already sold-out... :-( (I think maybe it was only limited to 150 copies when it came to general sale? at least that's what I've seen on multiple online shops)

This time I'll keep checking every day after their first gig, lol.

Yeah, all their CDs are stupidly limited and you really have to chase them down. But it seems they are investing more into this?  Maybe they have a bigger press.

Just noticed those individual posters still got K.I.S on them.

Makes me wonder if all these EPs  they released as of late will actually be put into one and released as an album, maybe with 1-2 new tracks, some time?  🤔

That is actually such a VK thing to do, right??

Like when LYCAON releases 3 live limited singles, then putting all 3 into their album (Royal Order), in the end.

IDK, a hunty can wish

Edited by LIDL

1 hour ago, LIDL said:

Just noticed those individual posters still got K.I.S on them.

hint: think of the first letter in each of the band members' names... ; )

On 1/4/2020 at 2:20 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

I still curse myself to this day for noticing it so late on CDJapan, when it was already sold-out... :-( (I think maybe it was only limited to 150 copies when it came to general sale? at least that's what I've seen on multiple online shops)

This time I'll keep checking every day after their first gig, lol.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:52 PM, madygrain said:

I know it was supposedly available in CDJapan/HMV at one point but I still question whether was it a accidental listing and it was never actually available to the public. The public release of the CD was not mentioned on their official twitter and why would I purposely print like an additional 500 copies just for public sales? Unless they solely underestimated the demand, else, if they want to keep the CD exclusive, its exclusive enough as it is as a live-limited CD and should keep it at that.

Anyhoo, I still see it listed for around 5000 yen at mercari/yahoo auctions just last week but I can say its not really worth the trouble 😜 The real exclusive release is the 2 songs that comes in the download code found in the pamphlet that you can only buy in their recently concluded tour in 2019 that's going for 8000yen in mercari now:

https://item.mercari.com/jp/m35445298313/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-XxR6AFIPaJZKWqmKTZD8nyGkSNsvfYyrP86p26XjrrHo3Jzkt1CJv_266rPJmS9JFyYcCvpxxTBKEL2mlXibxkDIFMpSg8RfOPdANQJQbv9WgG4Jv2bVL

There are some that goes for 4000yen but the download code is not mentioned in the description so I assumed that the buyer has already downloaded the songs via the code and its only valid for a 1-time download.

Edited by sads123

6 hours ago, sads123 said:

The real exclusive release is the 2 songs that comes in the download code found in the pamphlet that you can only buy in their recently concluded tour in 2019 that's going for 8000yen in mercari now

Oh boy, these things... I was better off not knowing there's more stuff out there, haha.

The EP retail print was ridiculously low. The live distributed limited singles are their rarest stuff, but I really think they are a lost cause. We were really lucky video gayton ended up online since it was the same thing (only physical). 

7 hours ago, madygrain said:

The EP retail print was ridiculously low. The live distributed limited singles are their rarest stuff, but I really think they are a lost cause. We were really lucky video gayton ended up online since it was the same thing (only physical). 

Video Gayton is selling for cheap (less than 1000 yen) in 2nd hand VK hands like Closet Child so I suppose there's a large print of it? You can get it as long as you bought a copy of 艶℃ at HMV or Tower Records:

http://gbunof.web.fc2.com/xavat/disc-en.html

18 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Oh boy, these things... I was better off not knowing there's more stuff out there, haha.

Be glad you don't follow goatbed; they will 90% release a live limited CD ALBUM at any of their concerts like this:

and as of now, the number of live limited/mail order only releases are much much more than their public releases. And their website don't even bother documenting all these releases.

I'm trying to collecting all of Ao Sakurai's releases (including Lab the Basement's) but its hard when he has a couple of CDs (on CD-Rs!) given out for free on his yearly birthday concerts where he remake some of his old songs, including this beauty:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m271448939

But no way am I paying 22000 yen for that! 

Edited by sads123

Is the title of this supposed to be romanized as "Geimu" (game?)

Why does everything Shuuji touches come with 12013102 live-limited releases? Cali=gari has a whole mess of singles that were live only as well and weren't really advertised.

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Why does everything Shuuji touches come with 12013102 live-limited releases? Cali=gari has a whole mess of singles that were live only as well and weren't really advertised.

cali gari's official website do feature their live-limited/buy A, B & C to get D/lucky-draw only (I'll elaborate on this later) CDs like:

http://www.missitsu.com/disco/ZAVY.html
http://www.missitsu.com/disco/digitable.html

but they stopped updating since 2017 and its missing a few releases. I have my own list, which is by no means exhaustive:

[2002.04.03] ただいま。enf disco dub MIX edit (live only)
[2002.03.14] 極秘 (FC only; basically songs from a live gig)
[2012.XX.XX] 初恋中毒 (Kenjiro Vocal Version); live only
[2013.06.22] 『1』 (狂信盤); FC only 
[2013.11.01] 『2』 (狂信盤); FC only
[2014.02.01] Kenjiro instrumental track (buy 10000yen worth of kenjiro goods at a gig and you'll get it for free; see link below)
[2014.02.01] 非金属の夜 (given out free at their live; recording of their live gig of the same title)
[2014.03.16] 俺≠俺 (instrumental track; buy 10000yen worth of goods at a gig and you'll get it for free) 
[2014.09.27] トゥナイトゥナイ ヤヤヤ (Demo version), given out free at their live
[2015.11.07] みんなの発狂 (Demo version), given out free at their live
[2017.09.02] マグロ-電車は急に止まれない篇-, given out free at their live
[2017.09.09] 舌先3分サイズ ver.2.0, given out free at their live
[2017.09.23] 青春狂騒曲 凌雲立志篇, given out free at their live
[2018.03.14] 『3』, limited release 
[2018.04.04] 『4』, limited release 
[2018.09.11] オヤスミナサイ~2018新録, comes with preorder of concert DVD
[2019.01.14] 二十五周年記念贈呈盤「0」, buy "14", get a coupon inside and exchange for the CD at "14" concerts
[2019.06.23] ヘルニア (comes with 3000yen pamphlet)
[2019.12.13] ある職業病への見解と、それに伴う不条理な事象とか” <椎間盤>
[2019.12.23] Secret Demo (Lucky-draw only)

https://twitter.com/sakurai_shouten/status/1209033210614542337/photo/1

I'm not including the live limited DVD releases (there's ALOT) and CDs that are sent to your address, as long as you are a FC member and re-recorded version of cali gari songs by Ao that he releases only at his birthday lives and collaboration with book releases (yes, its a thing. He did 2 so far, from what I know).

You can find photos of some of the releases mentioned here:

https://item.mercari.com/jp/m93776161440/?_s=U2FsdGVkX19gthRZeMjGDdI_ZTdFA9j17kBfA0MKTaVmafMiqwmR7n92z6TU1Hvd5LKNZF0-UD9low0oatdW5n6aACYIfTxbgfc0t3g32a2jx4OymyPdfoj0oaXrOW1c

https://item.mercari.com/jp/m97179718757/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-qyFN8FF7xkY5MCRl9S97JaArEq6EZhYtnb9GpWF1k7OkySH0T99ugK4ZI4oKRS34M8Nb6w25p75SvwfNGn3aw7NFLQeYKwPJA9cnwJJl_NwquGM3WRO4A

Edited by sads123

Jesus christ! I knew they had a lot of limited stuff but I didnt know there was still THAT much stuff out there that's never surfaced lol

On the one hand it makes me kinda sad knowing it probably never will, but on the other hand.. most of their live dist songs haven't been THAT amazing. The only one I really wish would suddenly magically pop up some day is 0  (and those Ao covers that i didnt even know about)

53 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Jesus christ! I knew they had a lot of limited stuff but I didnt know there was still THAT much stuff out there that's never surfaced lol

On the one hand it makes me kinda sad knowing it probably never will, but on the other hand.. most of their live dist songs haven't been THAT amazing. The only one I really wish would suddenly magically pop up some day is 0  (and those Ao covers that i didnt even know about)

True, their limited release songs ain't all that great (with the exception of '淫美まるでカオスな' where its a staple at EVERY concert. I prefer 'アレガ☆パラダイス' and 'いつか花は咲くだろう') and they'll play it once or twice straight after its release and then never play it again. 'Last Dance' was really good though; it's in △15th Caliversary 2018 LAST GIGS「オヤスミナサイーーー。」@ディファ有明 DVD that was released to the public.

Here's a photo of the album of Ao's re-recorded versions of cali gari/lab the basement/solo songs that comes with a BL manga:

https://ibb.co/TLzF8pH

Yeah, i still have no idea how to post photos into the posts. Moderators, help me edit to embed the photo if possible!

The other BL manga which Ao released a song for (download code found in the book) was mentioned in his twitter last year and I'm not going to search for it so you gotta take my word for it!

Edit:

Nevermind, I found the 2nd BL manga:

https://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/jp/www/list.cgi?id=G000713000012

I tried asking my agent to help me buy it for me but I suspect he's a homo-probe and made no mention of it, despite buying my concert tickets & yahoo auction stuff. Oh well.

Edited by sads123

暗い日曜日 also sounds pretty good but i have no idea where/when that one was released... As far as I can gather it came out last year? Only found it as a live recording on YT.   I really don't get why Inbi is so well-liked either 😕 The song always felt rather 'eh' to me. 

Is there any chance anyone could translate the tracklist for that Ao album into romaji? Curious to see which tracks he chose to re-rec but I cant read the original characters  :^)

17 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Is there any chance anyone could translate the tracklist for that Ao album into romaji? Curious to see which tracks he chose to re-rec but I cant read the original characters  :^)

Managed to find the info in an old Trombe news thread, heh (songs listed are not in order but they are the same tracks).

[CD track list]
桜井青(sakurai ao) self-cover mini album "タイムカプセル(time capsule)"
『タイムカプセル(time capsule)』※new collaboration song
『恋人はラムネ色(koibito wa lemonade-iro)』※スカイドン(skydon)
『雷が咲いたら(rai ga saitara)』※FIGURE'71
『君と僕(kimi to boku)』※cali≠gari
『サイレンの町(siren no machi)』※LAB.THE BASEMENT
『失恋プラネタリウム(shitsuren planetarium)』※FIGURE'71

recording guest musicians:
Mix & Mastering Engineer.秦野猛行(hatano takeyuki) (ex-筋肉少女帯(kinnikushoujotai)(support))
Gt.小山田憲生(oyamada kensei) (FIGURE'71)
AGt.田村暁(tamura akira)
Ba.岸根光(kishine hikaru) (LIZARD'S TAIL, AUTO-MOD, bluevox)
Dr.ササブチヒロシ(sasabuchi hiroshi) (東京酒吐座(tokyo shoegazer))
Sax.yukarie

Edited by Jigsaw9

28 minutes ago, Tokage said:

暗い日曜日 also sounds pretty good but i have no idea where/when that one was released... As far as I can gather it came out last year? Only found it as a live recording on YT. 

Its from 2019's FC membership gift; there's 1 CD (or 2) every year. Here's the link to its release:

https://www.kyakusitsu.com/content1/?no=OUV9sn6RC3VXsQc23Psgcrs

Here's the translation for the tracklist:

1. Time Capsule (Original song for this release)
2. Kimi to boku [cali gari - (2002.10.30) 舌先3分サイズ] 
3. Kaminari ga saitara [FIGURE'71 - Live Limited CD] 
4. Shitsuren planetarium [FIGURE'71 - (2005.09.14) 東京負け犬エレジー]
5. Koibito wa ramune iro [FIGURE'71 - (2005.09.14) 東京負け犬エレジー]
6. TOWN OF SIREN [Lab. The Basement - (2006.02.14) Town of Siren]

Oh, its available for 9900yen for 2nd hand:

https://puresound.co.jp/user_data/sp_artist_product_detail_purchase.php?pid=101021181&aid=kurotoao&bck=%2Fuser_data%2Fsp_artist_product_purchase.php%3Faid%3Dkurotoao

I got mine for 5000yen at mandrake though :X

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Managed to find the info in an old Trombe news thread, heh (songs listed are not in order but they are the same tracks).

You beat me to it!!!! XDDD

Edited by sads123

Sign in to follow this