Shaolan974

アリス九號 (Alice Nine) new album "不夜城エデン" (Fuyajou Eden) release

Always support my boys!!! For a second I got scared and thought I read it would be called love songs... their ballads have not been all that great. 

13 hours ago, johnesh said:

So is it an album, or a mini-album?

They're now advertising it as a "new album after 11 years" so I assume that means a full-length album. Also this "11 years" sounded a bit weird for me at first, but then I realized they mean the timespan since they were last called アリス九號, lol.

Interesting thing btw, last night they performed a gig containing some cover songs, and also a brand-new track "TESTAMENT."

アリス九號. 2020.02.15 よみうりランド 日テレらんらんホール
Valentine’s Day LIVE 2020「愛ノ詩ト宴-LOVESONGS-」

01.Heavenly Tale
02.SHINING
03.メビウス
04.ROSARIO
05.flower(L'Arc~en~Ciel)
06.JEWELS
07.Pretender(Official髭男dism)
08.ARMOR RING
09.Sexy Zone(Sexy Zone)
10.CASTLE OF THE NINE
11.恋のメガラバ(マキシマムザホルモン)
12.UNDEAD PARTY
13.理由(DIR EN GREY)
14.闇ニ散ル桜
15.九龍-NINE HEADS RODEO SHOW-

ENCORE:
01.明治
02.RED CARPET GOING ON
03.Ray
04.TESTAMENT

I'm not at all convinced this is going to be good. I didn't like their A9 material, and while the "new" name seems to indicate a change of direction, the first single was weak. I want to be wrong, but I'm reserving judgement until I've heard the samples.

2 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

They really need to hire a better photoshop artist

what they need is batter taste, they're the tackiest band image-wise i've seen in this scene. no photoshop can change that

Edited by saishuu

5 hours ago, saishuu said:

what they need is batter taste, they're the tackiest band image-wise i've seen in this scene. no photoshop can change that

they legit could/should've been covering BTS for clout with their looks since they came out as A9 and now branded back w/o changing like anything conceptually

I rly don't get why this tragic band thought departing PSC would get them places given the immediate absolute downgrade on all counts

Edited by nekkichi

56 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

they legit could/should've been covering BTS for clout with their looks since they came out as A9 and now branded back w/o changing like anything conceptually

I rly don't get why this tragic band thought departing PSC would get them places given the immediate absolute downgrade on all counts

their looks actually are all over the place and most of the time don't match their music at all. it looks like they haven't grown or matured their image in forever and it baffles me? also it's been like 15 years, how does shou's face still look THIS punchable jfc he looks like a fucking douche

idk why i feel so strongly about their image when i haven't even been into their music since their gemini (?) album, don't ask

Edited by saishuu

Limited FC edition (12000yen) will include CD (8 songs) and 2 DVD 

Regular edition (3000yen) will include CD (8 songs) only

[CD tracklist]

1. 革命開花-epilogue- (Kakumei Kaika-epilogue-)

2. 革命開花-Revolutionary Blooming- (Kakumei Kaika-Revolutionaru Blooming-)

3. BABYLON

4. TESTAMENT

5. 游戏-ASOBI-

6. 罪人 (Tsumibito)

7. CYAN

8. Everlasting

[DVD 1 tracklist]

from 2019.12.25 LINE CUBE SHIBUYA(渋谷公会堂)「アリス九號. Christmas Concert 革命開花 ep2. SYMPHONIC ALICEMAS 2019」

1. Cradle to Alpha

2. 華【hae・ne】

3. 革命開花-Revolutionary Blooming-

4. 風凛

5. Tender

6. Daybreak

7. Merry Christmas to U

8. 春夏秋冬

9. 銀の月 黒い星

[DVD 2 tracklist]

from 2020.01.05 大阪国際センター大ホール「New Year Concert 2020 革命開花 ep3. -SYMPHONIC GALAXY-」

1. すべてへ

2. the Arc

3. -Entr’acte-

4. GEMINI-0-eternal

5. GEMINI-Ⅰ-the void

6. GEMINI-Ⅱ-the luv

7. the beautiful name

8. RAINBOWS

9. 闇ニ散ル桜

10. MEMENTO

0061dd3d101866df9753e36d749f8b7b.jpg

56ba3238ed958359d52398aaa837405d4.jpg

So... this is their "9th album" sold at the same price than a full album (3000yen) but they are only 8 tracks (and propably 1 SE (track 1))....

Edited by Shaolan974

Sooo it's more like a very long mini album then, heh.

I dunno about this song, something about this arrangement/production feels a bit off. The "harsh" vocals parts are laughable that's for sure. I'm looking forward to this release less and less, even though I was kinda-sorta optimistic... We'll see.

I like TESTAMENT song and the MV is really nice 😊.

I wait this album ...and I don't know if possible to command during the quarantine 😔

Edited by Miku70

25 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

I like TESTAMENT song and the MV is really nice 😊.

I wait this album ...and I don't know if possible to command during the quarantine 😔

I live in Spain and I can buy in cdjapan or anazon.co.jp without problems, but this cd is not yet to preorder. I really liked the song, I'll be attentive when it can be preordered