Masamune

Recommended bands/albums from 2016/2019?

Few years back i kinda lost interest in the music which was mostly because of how super busy i was at the time and just never got round to listening or keeping up with all the news etc but after listening to some old songs/bands i loved years ago i wanted to see how the scene is now, anything you'd recommend that's super popular lately? Looking around i don't recognize hardly any of these current bands.

To anyone who remembers me, hi, XD.

Edited by Masamune

hey man, whats up?!

I'd recommend Develop One's Faculties first and foremost, to me they are the most interesting act in the scene right now, BY FAR.

a small list of notables from that period: Chanty, APPLIQUE, DIMLIM, MORRIGAN, DEZERT, MORE, Soan Project, Kimi ha Surudoku., ACME, ZON...

14 hours ago, Masamune said:

Looking around i don't recognize hardly any of these current bands.

Can relate 

I didn't pay attention to the scene last year, but I recommend you these bands I remember from 2017 and 2018:

-kizu (steroid & kizuato)

-mathilda ( I really liked theキセキニイル cd)

-warumono 

-poidol 

-mamireta ( first singles)

-acme

This is alot of music ill give my suggestions but i reccomend to check this channel out. This person gives a pretty good compilations of music that bands released from those years. Even tho they are smaples of the music. You can always look up the ones you are interested in :) :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4f5XD6drcflTcyGvQLkdw/videos

Im not doing bands that were already together previously for a long period of time. Only the ones that were together or hiked in popularity for a time. Most of these bands disbanded already or just recently formed. Theres a lot music that came out between these years and good ones i want to put on. Most of that youll find in the channel. Any bands you dont recognize you can always look them up here. https://vk.gy/artists/&letter=a . It helps to trace back where bands come from i even myself get confused as well >.< 

Recommendations: 

2016:

Fixer

Vrzel:

balalaika:

Ribelio:

LACK CO.

Razor:

2017:

Diealo:

Yusai: 

Kizu