Shaolan974

MUCC new album, "惡" (aku) release

Finally is out. 

I like it. Very diverse and complex like the band. I think this will be one of the greatest in my opinion, very mature and very original. 

My fav songs  are 'Aku-Justice-' , Ameria, Kurage, Sei To Shi To Kimi, Memai feat. Hazuki and Jikoken'o.

MUCC released a shiny form of their new album "惡".

This version contains a new mastering of the album by Miya himself including two bonus-remasterings of taboo and 例えば僕が居なかったら. All of this stuff was already released as a M-Card download which was included in the physical Version of 惡.

This version is now up for streaming or downloading. 

MUCC will broadcast a live concert which will be accessible from outside of Japan too.

An online ticket will be available for the bargain price of 40$ lol.

Are there really people who are spending 40$ for a freakin live stream?!

Edited by Demivee

On 9/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, Demivee said:
MUCC will broadcast a live concert which will be accessible from outside of Japan too.

An online ticket will be available for the bargain price of 40$ lol.

Are there really people who are spending 40$ for a freakin live stream?!

Many VK bands are  doing online lives and 25/40$ is the common price depending on the band's popularity. The current situation is very difficult for bands at the moment since they can't have lives (or they can but with so many restrictions, that's such a pain in the ass), and they need money. Since we finally can help them by buying their online lives... (and it's cheaper than a DVD) I'm willing to give my money to all my fav bands to suport them.