Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeNyappy

Recommendation for a hostel in Tokyo

Hi nyappy :)

I'm planning on visiting Japan again in the fall, and I was wondering if you guys had any tips for good accomodations in Tokyo. I used to rent airbnb, but since it was banned in Japan, I now need to dive into the Tokyo hostel scene ;) A good friend of mine lives in Tokyo, but is currently looking for a small flat (now living in a share house), and is not sure if said flat could accomodate two people, so I will probably have to stay at a hostel with a friend of mine.

Price range: 20-30 euros  per night per person (40-60 euros for a small double room)

Must have: clean, shared bathroom that you can lock (privacy), all female dormitory, located somewhere in one of the main districts, walking distance to 7/11 and a metro station, storage for big suitcase that you can lock.

Would be nice to have: small room for ourselves to sleep in OR shared room with up to 6 people, good connection to narita airport, nice staff.

I saw a dorm with 25 people and one bathroom....people are probably going to line up in the morning. We only spend a couple of days in Japan, and the friend I'm travelling with has never been, so efficiency in the mroning would be great. We also need to store big suitcases because we want to spend two weeks in Seoul and Busan before travelling to Tokyo.

I know our budget is not that high, but I'm sure we can find something that does meet our criteria :) we don't really mind noise or people stumbling into our room at night, but we really want to have a private shower and cleanliness. 

I'm looking forward to your recommendations :)

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

Sign in to follow this