suji

DIMLIM oneman shows in Latin America and Russia

5 hours ago, Demivee said:

This band is so dead.. 😅

But.... it's not their fault? the coronavirus situation in south america isn't even in their peak yet, doing the shows in this year is impossible and in the first half of 2021 here would be a naive and risky move for anyone.

Edited by benzaiten._

11 minutes ago, benzaiten._ said:

But.... it's not their fault? the coronavirus situation in south america isn't even in their peak yet, doing the shows in this year is impossible and in the first half of 2021 here would be a naive and risky move for anyone.

Dunking on dimlim guarantees you brownie points amongst ur hipster peers!

56 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

I didn‘t mean it that negative as it sounded. 
It‘s just my opinion that this band will not survive any longer. They dropped an album which departed their fanbase (to say it kindly) and did their last concert in 2019. I don‘t think that there will be anyone left interested when they return to the stage. Which is sad because I loved this band to death until their „we changed now it‘s your turn“ shit.

17 hours ago, benzaiten._ said:

They started losing traction long before the covid situation. 

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

They started losing traction long before the covid situation. 

Yeah as much as i love them that's true (specially with how they managed the release of MISC. and the album itself), but what's happening with the overseas live shows subject it's not their fault by any means :( 

23 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

oops @ us having an opinion