Yukami

Marvelous Cruelty new single, "夜葬曲" (yasoukyoku) release

There will be a demotape privilege 「罪ト罰」 and different jacket designs for both Tower Records and Like an Edison versions

Edited by Paraph

UMM THE FUCK I was just about to pre-order from Like-An-Edison and you HAVE TO BE IN THE FUCKING STORE to get the demo tape. NO MAIL ORDERS. HAI AUCTIONS AT A RIDICULOUS PRICE!

EDIT: Pre-ordered at Tower records. At least they have sensibility, unless there's two different demo tapes then I'm gonna flip shit.

Edited by JRD

5 hours ago, JRD said:

UMM THE FUCK I was just about to pre-order from Like-An-Edison and you HAVE TO BE IN THE FUCKING STORE to get the demo tape. NO MAIL ORDERS. HAI AUCTIONS AT A RIDICULOUS PRICE!

EDIT: Pre-ordered at Tower records. At least they have sensibility, unless there's two different demo tapes then I'm gonna flip shit.

I ordered 2 copies at TOWER RECORDS too...but also found help getting 2 copies from the LAE stores ♡

My god are you kidding me? Now I have to make a separate order at Tower...fml

Also, here's the cover
4948722548393.jpg

Edited by Paraph

6 hours ago, JRD said:

They updated the description, mail orders are eligible for this offer as well:

※通信販売も対象となります。(8月10日更新)
(通信販売対象外と告知しておりましたが対象となります。ご購入をご検討されてるお客様にはご迷惑をお掛けしお詫び申し上げます。)

Someone probably linked them to my outrage and they decided to update that mail-orders are valid now. At first it said you can only get the demo if you pre-order before the 16th of August, but the privilege demo-tape will not be included with mail-orders, and only in store copies will be given to those who went to the actual store to pick up their copies will get them while supplies last.