Shaolan974

AIIS (ex-ALSDEAD) has disbanded

Well... I've been following them since their Dice&Joker day, got all their albums/single, well almost. This is shocking, but no surprises. They should of sticked to VK. I'm glad I got their last live DVD. In 5 years of hiatus/nothingness they only released an EP... what a waste of talent imo. Pretty sad atm. Was hoping to see them release something eventually... If someone could translate their message, I would appreciate :) 

3 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Well... I've been following them since their Dice&Joker day, got all their albums/single, well almost. This is shocking, but no surprises. They should of sticked to VK. I'm glad I got their last live DVD. In 5 years of hiatus/nothingness they only released an EP... what a waste of talent imo. Pretty sad atm. Was hoping to see them release something eventually... If someone could translate their message, I would appreciate :) 

attention MH this is the energy you need to be saving for the dimlim kaisan thread x

Honestly I am not surprised by this news.

Please tell me if I am wrong, but I couldn't find any information about this. Did Nikky departed some months ago? I can't find his twitter account.