Takadanobabaalien

gulu gulu gt. Kazari left the band + new mini-album, "ぐるぐる流出音源集" (Gulu gulu ryuushutsu ongen shuu)

gulu gulu has announced on their official Twitter that they've been trying to get in contact with kazari, but no luck. They went to his home and nobody was there. 

Their live today will still take Place but without kazari. 

Furthermore, I've not seen a thread on this but at their one-man in January, ai announced in a MC that they are to release a CD during spring. They never specified date or month, but it is very likely in April/May. The band hasn't posted this on SNS or talked about it elsewhere, so it's difficult to pick up unless you're there, I guess. 

qwwZEjs.jpg

Strange... I saw them live at Osaka this Tuesday and everything seemed to be okay.

Please don't start a gulu gulu drama - my heart can't take this.

Edited by Demivee

I'm so sick about random bandomans just disappearing..

This time I feel more worried, since Gulu seems to have a really good relationship with each other..like REALLY. And Kazari was really active on Instagram too usually.

I have no idea how a person could just disappear without telling anyone a word, considering that they're responsible adults with a job. ( Ok lol I know, this is vk, but still) 

I can't help, but thinking about something bad happened to him... I really hope he is fine. This band is too precious.

Edited by NekoHime

Hopefully Kazari is okay. But sometimes it's hard to give a yell where you are.

Things which could happen are: being arrested, being in an accident, being sick, family matters, 

Hopefully it's not another disappearing drop out. 

They was in the studio yesterday recording drums, so I don't think it will have that much of an impact on the band. Especially since rito writes the music. In the announcement they also stated that they will continue activities as usual and for the fans to keep supporting them. 

Oh no, sad news. :(
I really hope that his leaving won't have any impact to the band.

Btw they didn't take any prisoners, Kazari has completely vanished from their official homepage lol.

Edited by Demivee

so unprofessional when people do that instead of just saying they want to depart smh. Plus they like just started activities, know what you want before you start something 

9 hours ago, platy said:

Maybe he couldn't take how quick the fame hit them 

Joke or not, I think that may be the case. In watching interviews with the band, he always seemed the most out-of-place with the attention. Granted I never saw them live or anything.

6 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Joke or not, I think that may be the case. In watching interviews with the band, he always seemed the most out-of-place with the attention. Granted I never saw them live or anything.

When he was in llll-Ligro- he was also weird as hell. I can't remember now the name of the chanel, it was something on nico nico (?), but years ago I was watching  some interview with ex. llll-Ligro- Anki, Hiro and Kazari (looked like Hinata was also there, but didn't want to be infront of the camera) and the way he (Kzr) was behaving was just "oddity: level hard".  And I can't help myself thinking that he has some serious mental problems.  

Anyway I'm wondering if gulu gulu will be now just 4 members only. 

P.S

It's sad that now almost all ex.llll-Ligro- members are musicians no one would like to work with again today...