Your top 5 songs EVAR

Metempsychosis - ママ

Metempsychosis - 男の女

Metempsychosis - 僕に薬を下さい 

メテム - ♀♂

メテム - ママ

c7ee5da1432de924154f564fb4342035.webp#c7

On 3/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, avaritonista said:

Just thinking I could sUMMmaRiZe my favorite playlist of 1000+ songs to only 5 favorite songs of favorite bands... yeah...

I have exactly 32k music on my phone which is both lossless and mp3 which I had to get a 128 gb sd card 

Late!! But I'm bored and feel like doing this. I'll just say fuck it and go with whatever comes to mind..

Madeth Gray'll - Lucifer
Madeth Gray'll - 劇薬

Mercuro - 弐.××的自慰癖過剰
黒夢 - 浮遊悲
Aliene Maφriage - 『虐』 ~呪ワレタオルゴ-ルノ中デ~

So if we're limiting this to vk ...  this is definitely a this year/meaningful songs thing to me but 

MUCC - Zeroshiki (it's the name of my webbie as I got addicted in December and haven't looked back ever since ...... thanks Deezer scrobble!) 

Kannivalism - Monochrome (a serious case of well this got me through harsh times...) 

Alice Nine - Kochouran (same shit) 

Nightmare - Tokyo Shonen  (lotsa hard thinking and editing but here) 

Miyavi - Eccentric Otona Yamai  (this one saved my boss' life thanks for keeping me sane bruh) 

Top of my head and surely pretty innacurate BUT HEY LOL

Edited by Chell

MUCC - Aoi Mori     :      I love how this song begin, it's almost impossible to not move your head when the whole band enter.  

Pierrot - Labyrinth        :       The live version they did in 2003. They don't overdo it, and i feel that's what make it emotional. It's original and elegant in the same time.

L'Arc-en-Ciel - Kasou   :     Such a unique atmosphere, it makes me dream. Songwriting is outstanding.

the Gazette - Kyuu ke hara    :     Power, emotion, production very impressive.

girugamesh - Freesia      :         Vocal... is it possible to deliver more than this ? perfection to me

There are many more... it was difficult to choose. I hesitate to put  " Rentrer en Soi - Itsuwari no uzu " and " 

" 9goats black out - heaven ".

Edited by Kirito