jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

Angelo uploaded their 2019 live vide on Youtube (or most of it?): 

My apologies if someone posted it already, but I didn't find it?
Anyway: IT'S GREAT! (I'm not the most objective person when this band's concerned but... yeah, it's great. Save for the first 10-15mn, as always with them, even in the Pierrot days.)

And it's online until May 31th - 23:59 (Japanese time, of course).

1 hour ago, suji said:

Mazeran will steam their live tomorrow

I'm genuinely surprised that they're still together, talk about a band who fell off of the face of the planet.

Angelo will hold an acoustic concert on June 7th through a platform called Zaiko, tickets are 1,800 yen and the page seems very friendly for overseas fans, I was able to buy my ticket without any issue, it has many payment methods, etc. I'm not sure how the quality will be, but we'll see, so far I'm glad this page is friendly and I didn't have to use any strange tricks to register my account xD nor struggle finding my country in the list (surprisingly this happens a lot to me in other pages..). If you can, please support the band and join the concert! https://angelo.zaiko.io/e/AcousticLiveStreamingNeophase

DaizyStripper -「INFINITY CHALLENGER LIVE in HOME〜ライブハウスじゃなく自宅から届けよう〜」▪️5月13日(水)For 広島県 広島LIVE VANQUISH【夕霧 BIRTHDAY】

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50x4aiUbPt0&feature=youtu.be come on guys! 

In according to their tweet (if I understand correctly) XANVALA will broadcast their performance at Ikebukuro Black Hole on January 30, 2020.

Set-List

「鮮やかな猛毒」

「独善」

「誰が為の幸福論」

「CREEPER」

「Ratchet」

「DROID」

「ヒトリ舞台」

「ジセイ」

「悪辣が君を襲う」

「SCALA」

-ENCORE-

「CREEPER」

PS: currently, the live should begin in just over 1 hour.

ACME finally posted something new, other than just them talking and rewatching their 1st corona-related gig, already posted here. This time they played some acoustic songs and there's even a staff member speaking english. The broadcast is laggy af up until 50 minutes or so, but then they restart it and it works just fine:

In the end they said their next streamings will be on the 16th and 22nd and the lady that speaks english will be back with them.

Speaking of acoustic songs, here's some Mathilda. I believe this one is just part of a previously broadcasted gig already posted here, tough. Anyone can confirm?

Edited by jon_jonz

Speaking of acoustic songs, here's some Mathilda. I believe this one is just part of a previously broadcasted gig already posted here, tough. Anyone can confirm?

This acoustic live was recorded on May 7th without audience and has been shared afterwards^^ They played 2 other songs too that they will probably show after on Youtube.

CLACK inc. will have a concert stream on Twitcast on May 17th. Completely free.

Here's the schedule:

Part one - Talk session (6.30 PM to 7.30 PM JST)

Part two - Live (8 PM to 9 PM JST)

Edited by Nighttime Jae

DaizyStripper -「INFINITY CHALLENGER LIVE in HOME〜ライブハウスじゃなく自宅から届けよう〜」▪️5月15日(金)For 岡山県 岡山IMAGE

Check out the channel from the video above. Besides Mazeran, they've also got some gigs from other non-VK bands and all videos on their channel have very few views, so go like share and subscribe to encourage them to post more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfMlVQEIqwqFZdC8hLgZB8w/videos

also, more Kokusyoku Sumire:

Rands' gig from earlier today:

https://vk.com/video-47142448_456239125

https://vk.com/video-47142448_456239124

POIDOL's Studio live:

Edited by jon_jonz

Kaya with おおくぼけいと薔薇色シャンソン楽団 - この手に抱きしめたい(加藤登紀子cover)

DaizyStripper - 「INFINITY CHALLENGER LIVE in HOME〜ライブハウスじゃなく自宅から届けよう〜」▪️5月17日(日)For 和歌山県 和歌山CLUB GATE

ALGOS. & こめかみナックルズ

Another one by SOMEI YOSHINO's vocalist

DEXCORE's guitarrist playing some songs by almost 4 hours

Edited by jon_jonz

マルコ (Marco) / THE VELVET acoustic live broadcast by Ikebukuro CHOP @ 2020/05/19 - 20:00 (Japan time)

Spoiler

20:00 -  THE VELVET
20:30 - マルコ (Marco)
21:00 - Talk session #1 BERA×akira×俊亮
21:15 - Talk session #2 MiMi×礼×アツシ

HALKAMANIA 2020 live event (emmurée acoustic set) broadcast by Ikebukuro CHOP @ 2020/05/20 - 20:00 (Japan time)

Spoiler

20:00 - しゃあみん (Sharmin)
20:30 - emmurée [acoustic set]
21:25 - ファラオ (Pharaoh) (via TwitCasting)

Sharmin plays bass in ASYLUM and Beni no Sakura for example, but too many bands/ex-bands to list.

Pharaoh is a session band, I don't know how consistent the lineup is, but usual members include Canou (MUNIMUNI), Shina (NOi'X), TILL (ex-Calmando Qual, LAB. THE BASEMENT), Hayato (ex-KLACK, THE NOSTRADAMNZ) for example.

Edited by Jigsaw9