jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

10 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I don't particularly like Mathilda, but I find them much more palatable in normal garb. Their bassist is a handsome fella!

I was going to comment the same about the bass player, Tamaki. He is very cute.
I love this band!

folca did a studio live to make up for a set at MASTER PEACE’20前夜祭. It will be available on YouTube temporarily, although they didn't specify for how long. Wish the audio was a bit better for the vocals. Hide has a great voice, and this doesn't really do it justice.

Edited by violetchain

I think it's  an another one too :

Spoiler

【3月15日(日)新横浜 NEW SIDE BEACH!!/己龍無観客ライブ生配信決定!】

3月15日(日)己龍単独巡業「殊塗同帰」無観客中継@新横浜 NEW SIDE BEACH!!を「己龍チャンネル」にてライブ配信決定︕︕

新型コロナウイルスの感染拡大防止のため中止となりました、3月15日(日)己龍単独巡業「殊塗同帰」@新横浜 NEW SIDE BEACH!!公演を、
YouTube 己龍公式チャンネル「己龍チャンネル」にて、ライブ生配信します!
ライブ配信は無料でご覧いただけます。

[詳細]
己龍単独巡業「殊塗同帰」無観客生中継@新横浜 NEW SIDE BEACH!!
配信日時: 2020年3月15日(日) 19時〜
配信チャンネル:己龍チャンネル(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Cfz6aLJoq0VIz4GzWFdtQ

Source : Official Website

Edited by Miku70

Would someone be kind enough to record and share the gigs posted in this thread that were shared on twitcasting? I mean, Scarlet Valse, ReiRei and THE NOSTRADAMNZ.

7 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

Would someone be kind enough to record and share the gigs posted in this thread that were shared on twitcasting? I mean, Scarlet Valse, ReiRei and THE NOSTRADAMNZ.

I'm trying...

but seems you need to see the damn concert fully and to record it with vlc player?  if anybody knows a more easy option let me know. 

btw the nostra live it seems ENDO didn't join it...a different guitarist is playing lol. or wait it's really endo.. short hair o.o and just looking different lol. wouldn't recognize him at all. 

Edited by BrenGun

17 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

I'm trying...

but seems you need to see the damn concert fully and to record it with vlc player?  if anybody knows a more easy option let me know. 

btw the nostra live it seems ENDO didn't join it...a different guitarist is playing lol. or wait it's really endo.. short hair o.o and just looking different lol. wouldn't recognize him at all. 

You do, yes. Which's why I can't do it. Here's a tutorial:  youtube.com/watch?v=TpwWYUDfnjQ&vl

24 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

You do, yes. Which's why I can't do it. Here's a tutorial:  youtube.com/watch?v=TpwWYUDfnjQ&vl

that one I use now.. only need to watch the damn full live again to have it recorded. lol I don't mind nostra and reirei... but scarlet valse is really not my favorite, hope it sounds good!

Will share tonight!

Psycho le Cemu will be posting full past lives on their YouTube channel until April 5th to make up for cancelled shows.

15th Anniversary Live TOKYO PARALLEL WORLD:

^It will be available until March 21st.

Edited by violetchain

Guys, let's keep this thread related only to specific gigs arranged for the sake of the pandemic. It doesn't matter if a band posts their entire videography online. Previous performances won't count, ok? If it has an audience, just don't post it.

here ya go

https://mega.nz/#F!JYUT1ATY!CD9GhA29uQ0T1UDPAjTWlg

if there will be more twitcast lives, I'll put them in the same folder. 

scarletvalse of march 10th, somehow went wrong with recording, will do tomorrow again XD

Nostradamnz setlist

1.It's a small world

2.オモイデ

3.Uupaaruupaa

4.さよならロックスター

-CM-

5.原罪論

6.Lilly

7.ほころびて

8.Skygaze

-うーん-

9.Smallchange

10.無線衝突

11.サラバ

Edited by BrenGun

7 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

here ya go

https://mega.nz/#F!JYUT1ATY!CD9GhA29uQ0T1UDPAjTWlg

if there will be more twitcast lives, I'll put them in the same folder. 

scarletvalse of march 10th, somehow went wrong with recording, will do tomorrow again XD

Thanks a lot ! Looking forward to getting the next twitcasting streams as well.

Just noticed the links I provided for ACME and EviLA's lives are down already, so here is the "permanent" link to ACME's: 

EviLA's gig is now a private video, but if they make it public I'll share it here again.

From now on I'll be adding the videos' titles to the posts as well so it will be easier to remember if they take down the links. Please, do the same when you share stuff here.

Bear in mind most of these gigs will be avaliable for a limited time only, so hurry up and watch or download the ones you're interested in watching ASAP.