jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

Please, don't post MVs in this thread. This is for lives and sessions only.

NoGoD

KOUKI (DAUTO/D=OUT) 

Hikarito from AIOLIN

SOMEI YOSHINO

Edited by jon_jonz

I can't dowload this no matter what app, website or browser I use. Would someone be nice enough to upload it elsewhere and share it with me?

15 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

I can't dowload this no matter what app, website or browser I use. Would someone be nice enough to upload it elsewhere and share it with me?

Yeah it doesn't work in the app I usually use too. Youtube-dl can download it, it's a command line tool but it's easy to use.

Edited by Tanishi

Well, I just tried again for the millionth time today and it magically worked on all the regular websites. It's something to do with yt's algorythm or coding, I think, that took it like, 3 days to work. I just got concerned cuz I know they'll eventually remove that video this week, but thanks, anyway, @Tanishi

Anyway, here are today's videos, y'all:

GLAY

Mother

RAVE

KOUKI (DAUTO/D=OUT) 

Edited by jon_jonz

On 8/18/2020 at 8:43 AM, Tanishi said:

Yeah it doesn't work in the app I usually use too. Youtube-dl can download it, it's a command line tool but it's easy to use.

A last resort can be screen recording the live. I did it with Zaiko lives I attended. The files get really big though so unsharable... 

4 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

A last resort can be screen recording the live. I did it with Zaiko lives I attended. The files get really big though so unsharable... 

Yeah, I'd have recorded it with VLC if nothing else worked.

Anyway, here are today's videos: 

gives

Free Aqua Butterfly

Here are 2 full gigs from earlier this year on this random channel I found, neither of which were previously streamed on yt. I believe these are premium stuff from wherever else.

DEVILOOF

Develop One’s Faculties