Yukami

HIZAKI Grace Project is back!

38 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Ah, so that explains the images with Hizaki/Kaya/Mana recently...

I think that was just an interview for Mana's special fanzine thingy.

👀👀 👀

1 hour ago, suji said:

👀👀 👀

Probably. When I saw that they mentioned Hizaki Grace Project in those tags I kinda had one of those theory/suspect moments that there was gonna be something happening soon.

Not often I see all 3 together like that but I don’t really pay attention to their solo stuff aside from Instagram.

This is incredibly exciting news, but leads to more questions like will Teru still be involved and who the singer will be. I'd hope they bring Mikage back, but they could use Yuki... and I'd wonder if they'd use Masashi as bass. At which time, why not just make Kamijo the vocalist and have Versailles have a legitimate reunion?

This makes me think Kamijo is DEFINITELY not involved here. I don't think Kaya would be either. Juka is probably done, so it'll either be Hikaru or Hisui. Or maybe Fu-Ki.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, suji said:

👀👀 👀

who knows, Mana does weird shit for Moitie all the time and it's just completely on brand for him. for some reason Mana decided that this would be a good way to promote MMM. the noseless madlad.

i hope this is the return of lolita Teru or at least ouji Teru. he wears cool outfits for Jupiter but i miss when he wore EGL-styled costumes 

On 3/8/2020 at 6:35 AM, Black=Right said:

Secretly wishing for Hisui (ex-Madeth Gray'll / Schwardix) to be part of it. One can still have questionable, unfulfillable wishes.

a semi-Schwardix Marvally revival would be everything

The new single is in the same flyer than Versailles and KAMIJO new releases. 

So, KAMIJO will be the vocalist? can we think ~ ~ ~ 

Edited by Akrus

9 minutes ago, Akrus said:

The new single is in the same flyer than Versailles and KAMIJO new releases. 

So, KAMIJO will be the vocalist? can we think ~ ~ ~ 

I hope NOT.

I'm a kamijo fan and I agree it would be a buzzkill. I feel like people wanting this are not expecting Versailles since hizaki grace project had a sort of different sound to them with juka and the others. Just saw that flyer and other announcements kinda doubt HGP would also have kamijo on vocals with Versailles coming back. 

Edited by lichtlune