ambivalentideal

[SOLVED thanks!] Mystery Song - help!

Hey guys! So, I have a handful of VK mixed CDs I burned back in 2007 and 2008 that I was having a listen to today and I ran into a song that I can't quite remember what band it's from. Does anyone happen to know what band this is and maybe even the title of the song? I'd really appreciate anyone who wouldn't mind giving it a listen. Thanks a lot! 

https://mega.nz/#!Y2A0FCDI!jZJMzjoqMmyvmL5gcGGzpqk02gE8M9cOf47cEnlldcA

SOLVED! It's Dollis Marry - Ash

Thanks all who listened. :) 

Edited by ambivalentideal
solved

I'm like 80% sure the vocalist is Kirito, so it could be either ANGELO or PIERROT. Sadly I'm not that well-versed in either band, but it's a start (?).

Unless I totally missed the mark, haha.

Edited by Jigsaw9

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

I'm like 80% sure the vocalist is Kirito, so it could be either ANGELO or PIERROT. Sadly I'm not that well-versed in either band, but it's a start (?).

Unless I totally missed the mark, haha.

Hey! Thanks so much for your response! To the best of my knowledge I don't think I ever listened to either ANGELO or PIERROT back then so I don't think it's either of those bands. 😕 I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I didn't so I don't think it's either one of those. I appreciate you having a listen, thank you!

I tried to search with the lyrics I heard but nothing found, so it's a mysterious song indeed lol.

Edited by nostalgia

2 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

I tried to search with the lyrics I heard but nothing found, so it's a mysterious song indeed lol.

I tried that too and also found nothing lol it really is mysterious! I appreciate you giving it a listen though, thank you!

25 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

ドーリスマリィ「Ash」

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2355167

Actually found the song through here after typing the lyrics:

Ahhhhh Dollis Marry!!! I completely forgot about them lol. This must have been the one song by them I listened to. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!