lstknt3b

SARIGIA fired their drummer Mizuki

It seems like Mizuki has been fired from the band...
If i am not wrong, he wanted to leave the band and did not respect the agreements that was settled by informing some fans before the band itself that he intended to leave. 

It seems like he was also revealing some music and band's related stuff to some fans.

I don't really understand the official announcement and i am so affected by this... so if someone can explain feel free to correct.

yeah I was just reading this on twitter too... RIP Sarigia I guess, since he was the sole composer of the band 😐

Asuka: 

Shoma:

Natsu: 

Edited by spockitty

yes he was fired because he revealed some private information about the other members to fans and also told lies and gossip about the others.

I am sure the others come up with songs

they did with the Halloween singles and they might find another good drummer who helps them out!

1 minute ago, Waru Chibi said:

they did with the Halloween singles and they might find another good drummer who helps them out!

yeah but tbh, those singles were more of an experiment and a bit of a disaster imo 

the core sound of the band was all Mizuki's work, so even if they do continue, there's bound to be some major change in that department

There were some bands figuring out what to do after  the composer left

I ment mejibray turned out fine after Vanessas composer decided to go and the band disbanded...

There are other bands where fans like the songs of other members than the main composer (I feel that for bands myself and often like the songs best if they were not written by the one who always writes the band's songs)

I saw Sarigia live and went to an instore and yes they all said it was an experiment but they had fun and what not is does not mean will never be.

Could be an end but also could be a new beginning

I was waiting for someone to say something about this here because as I don't understand japanese I couldn't read the announcement and I really wanted to know how he fucked up😂 I really hope they don't disband tho

Oh that's a bummer. I hope that the other members are able to find a replacement and maybe continue. I just discovered them last night and thought they sounded pretty rad. But it's always hard when the main composer leaves. 

Guys you know Google Translate has a function to translate text from pics?

I was actually shocked by Asuka saying that he suffered from Mizuki's power harassment during their first year and the fact that Mizuki has been saying that he wanted to leave for like 6 months but instead of actually leaving, (trying to) damage the reputation of the other members and leaking music related info that wasn't supposed to be shared (yet).
Natsu also mentioned that they were friends for like 10 years, so I can understand if they'd feel so betrayed.

They're better off without him. Maybe not SARIGIA, but Asuka, Natsu and Shoma for sure.

-I've been seeing them live often since their 1st anniversary and had no idea this was going on-

Edited by xLIZ4

I feel as tho they can have someone else trustworthy inside there band do composing since the drummer is going crazy. I can also see some better drummer take the mantle for this band for it to continue. It has a nice ascetic that they already have for them. Hopefully they continue and come back a much better band without this drummer.