cullucoo

I guess I'm back?

Hi everyone!

I used be a huge visual kai fan yeeears ago (mostly angura and guniw tools&co tbh) and I posted somewhat regularly in here

Then my interest slowly fizzled out and I stopped following the scene around 5+ years ago. 

Now I don't really know how and why, but a few days ago I ended up listening to some of the very few angura songs i have left in my laptop and I was like whoaaaaa!!!!! and I fell for it all over again (if you're wondering it was 彼岸空 by 千(cen) who did it, pls give me more stuff by them cause that's the only song i have lol) 

The timing of this is somehow unfortunate as I moved across the planet about one year ago and I left most of my music collection back home. I'm trying to slowly build back what I used to have but most of the blogs/links are dead so I apologize in advance for bumping 7+ y.o. topics asking for reuploads lol

Outside of the angura bois I also don't mind some good ol' VK as long as it's, like, good lol so please update me on what I missed in the past 5+ years!

Cheers!

Vvelcome back in the angura quicksand pit! Nobody comes out alive

14 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Yay, welcome back~

Thanks! 

13 hours ago, Tokage said:

Vvelcome back in the angura quicksand pit! Nobody comes out alive

Yeah there's no going back :(

9 hours ago, 少女椿 said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was suddenly raised from the dead after random nostalgic angura stuff😳

I think there must be something in the water........