Nighttime Jae

Unproblematic bandomen

aie from deadman etc. Is a nice guy. He does a bartender gig at Loft every now and then and whenever I've met him he seems like a good person. Kind of aloof and such but nothing bad about him. I got to sing along to Smells like teen spirit during one of his bar night sessions as well together with Tetsu from Malice Mizer. Also answered my questions about his old bands without being annoyed or embarrassed. 

7 hours ago, anadentone said:

a bit of both. I mean I've nothing scandalous about Shinpei or Yume and they're both cuties.

Shinpei drunk: "oh sing linkin park!! Sing linkin park!" Haha. That dude just loves music. 

20 hours ago, platy said:

Um...sorry but could you elaborate on this...? Are we going based on a feeling/vibe you get from them or you just think they're cute? 

Just wondering because Shinpei gives me good human vibes, I met him once and he seems someone who genuinely loves  his work as a musician.

Shinpei (ex.SuG) is support drummer for NEVERLAND for a long time and he REALLY loves NEVERLAND and he always says how more people should join loving NEVERLAND. other band members seem to be thankful for helping a lot. Shinpei really loves music and helps bands. he's just PURE SUNSHINE.

Full is a super good guy, like I can't even imagine him doing anything remotely bad lol he only cares about insects, his music, and his cafe lol and he's happy like that

I just saw that he wished me happy bday (like two weeks late but still haha) and I'm so impressed and touched he still remembers about it even after 7+ years of not talking

On 4/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, appl- said:

Shinpei (ex.SuG) is support drummer for NEVERLAND for a long time and he REALLY loves NEVERLAND and he always says how more people should join loving NEVERLAND. other band members seem to be thankful for helping a lot. Shinpei really loves music and helps bands. he's just PURE SUNSHINE.

somewhat off topic- but could someone make a chibi of shinpei holding up a neverland and linkin park signs like a fangirl :D

11 hours ago, .StranGè. said:

Full is a super good guy, like I can't even imagine him doing anything remotely bad lol he only cares about insects, his music, and his cafe lol and he's happy like that

I just saw that he wished me happy bday (like two weeks late but still haha) and I'm so impressed and touched he still remembers about it even after 7+ years of not talking

When Arimura and Full were friends, Arimura said something about "special cocktails" they drank together (笑)and the secret ingredient was... ugh... girl's sweat? Or something... I don't remember correctly, sorry! 

Arimura is also may seem very cute and quiet but his youth... and his friends...(笑)

Full isn't problematic at all, but his personality is really far from ideal, he may be really rude with his ex-friends (that's why "ex").

27 minutes ago, 少女椿 said:

When Arimura and Full were friends, Arimura said something about "special cocktails" they drank together (笑)and the secret ingredient was... ugh... girl's sweat? Or something... I don't remember correctly, sorry! 

Arimura is also may seem very cute and quiet but his youth... and his friends...(笑)

Full isn't problematic at all, but his personality is really far from ideal, he may be really rude with his ex-friends (that's why "ex").

Yeah I heard that, but from what I remember it was Ryutaro telling Full about these bars were you could have drinks with girls' "bodily fluids", and Full was so shocked he stopped hanging out with Ryutaro after that moment

I think I read this happened at the backstage of some shows? They were pretty good friends but they suddenly stopped associating with each other after this

7 minutes ago, .StranGè. said:

Yeah I heard that, but from what I remember it was Ryutaro telling Full about these bars were you could have drinks with girls' "bodily fluids", and Full was so shocked he stopped hanging out with Ryutaro after that moment

I think I read this happened at the backstage of some shows? They were pretty good friends but they suddenly stopped associating with each other after this

It was more than a decade ago so I don't remember but can't stop laughing (笑)I think it wasn't the main reason they "broke up", I remember there was something else, but I can't recall any details...

On 4/17/2020 at 4:19 AM, .StranGè. said:

Full is a super good guy, like I can't even imagine him doing anything remotely bad

full?

guniw tools full?

guniw tools full who released like three albums of completely plagiarised work?

6 hours ago, herpes said:

full?

guniw tools full?

guniw tools full who released like three albums of completely plagiarised work?

It was only two albums wdym 🙃

Jokes aside, not saying he was 100% in the dark about it, but on those two albums Asaki was the main "composer" 

There are no plagiarism issues in any of the previous albums (Jake was the composer then) nor in any the 4+ bands Full was in after Guniw (where he is the main composer)

Also there's a 10 pages long thread about plagiarized songs in here leave this man alone!!!

arguing-gif-7.gif

On 4/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, .StranGè. said:

There are plenty of rumours about Ryutaro having some weird ass fetishes. This one is news to me though... very interesting.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:05 AM, platy said:

There are plenty of rumours about Ryutaro having some weird ass fetishes. This one is news to me though... very interesting.

I just imagined Ryutaro singing "Oooh girl I want you to pee on me" This quarantine is messing with my mind :(

I had a German friend that met Kuina. She said he was really nice.

Talked to a girl from Thailand that met Mahiro several times. Said he was very sweet and kind, & gives people hugs!

Most of BPR is supposedly true to their personas, if you're into that. They're crazy loopy though.

Edited by lei0418

On 4/19/2020 at 10:31 AM, Serox said:

I think Kaya is a very good people... he are so respetcful to his fans, love travel and meet his fans outside Japan, he smile and laugh all the time, is a very genuine people.

I've also heard Kaya is very kind. He's got a good reputation here.

Not sure if he still goes to LA but he used to come out to Cali. He carries himself really well.