Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- will depart

On 4/17/2020 at 3:23 PM, Kiryu999 said:

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- announced that they will leave the band after their live on 2020/05/16 (which will be held without an audience due to the coronavirus outbreak). 

That is so sad it's actually somewhat morbidly funny... imagine doing your last gig to literally no one, lmao.

Good to hear Karma is continuing tho, I hope he will keep this nostalgic style.

Wow. Karma must be very sure of him having rich bangya who will definitely spend that amount of cash for his art... I'm so envious of his level of self-esteem as an artist, lol.

27 minutes ago, gret said:

Full translation of the disbandment here:

https://crimsonlotus.eu/rands-departure-of-the-guitarist-and-the-bassist

What's with bandomen and chronic diseases, seriously

Sorry if I correct you but please change the word "disbandment" in "departure"

Before I opened the article, I thought they had decided to dissolve (as Dadaroma did, first went on "hiatus" and then decided to disband)

1 hour ago, Serox said:

Sorry if I correct you but please change the word "disbandment" in "departure"

Before I opened the article, I thought they had decided to dissolve (as Dadaroma did, first went on "hiatus" and then decided to disband)

Oh right, sorry! Changed it now. Thanks for telling me!

Makoto was often late at our meetings, and there were times when he didn’t even come. We should have simply fired him, 

damn karma 🔪🔪🔪

Why do Japanese have to call themselves selfish everytime they manifest they have a dream or goal in life of their own. They seem to be in need to force themselves to prove the other that they actually feel guilty about it.

Edited by saiko

30 minutes ago, saiko said:

Why do Japanese have to call themselves selfish everytime they manifest they have a dream or goal in life of their own. They seem to be in need to force themselves to prove the other that they actually feel guilty about it.

It's japanese cultural kink, never mind...

2 hours ago, saiko said:

Yeah in asian culture, usually everyone is supposed to work for the same goal, pretty much follow the leader and if you deviate from that goal then you aren't a good person and you're against everyone else. so they use that saying of being selfish quite a lot in Japan for those who try to be different and it helps to keep everyone in line really.

7 hours ago, visvasrit said:

oh no my heart

I legit feel bad for the rest of the line-up having to stomach karma and his narcissistic jush, they seem genuinely nice and apologetic about the departure