Sign in to follow this  
KrumpingChihuahua

How do I upload Photos

1 hour ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

How can I upload photos from my phone? I feel old and stupid for not getting it right. 🀦

You need a link that shows the image Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

1 hour ago, Bunny-Usagii said:

You need a link that shows the image Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

Well, Imgur doesn't work with me if I go over the "insert image from URL" , actually it always turns red and refuses to do anything 🀷

If nothing works I will upload over instagramm and put those links up πŸ˜…

55 minutes ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Well, Imgur doesn't work with me if I go over the "insert image from URL" , actually it always turns red and refuses to do anything 🀷

If nothing works I will upload over instagramm and put those links up πŸ˜…

Discord links work for me lol

Maybe sta.sh can do the trick?

If you want to upload something yourself, you can do something like tweet it from a private twitter and use the URL from that image, or upload it to a tumblr blog as a draft and get the URL from that image.

Β 

The forum doesn't have any way to upload files itself, since that's both expensive (from a data hosting perspective) and potentially dangerous.

11 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

If you want to upload something yourself, you can do something like tweet it from a private twitter and use the URL from that image, or upload it to a tumblr blog as a draft and get the URL from that image.

Β 

The forum doesn't have any way to upload files itself, since that's both expensive (from a data hosting perspective) and potentially dangerous.

OK, it works from tumblr. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this