Sign in to follow this  
BraveManatee

Hi!

I think I’m like a lot of people lately who have been rediscovering their love of VK lately. I haven’t really kept up with any bands since I was about 16 so it’s been 10 years! Quarantine has left me bored and looking up loads of old songs on YouTube.

I was a HUGE Malice Mizer fan. Some other bands I liked were Madeth Gray’ll, Nightmare, Nega, DEATHGAZE, deadman, Schwarz Stein & Versailles.

Looking forward to catching up and finding some new music! :)

29 minutes ago, BraveManatee said:

I think I’m like a lot of people lately who have been rediscovering their love of VK lately. I haven’t really kept up with any bands since I was about 16 so it’s been 10 years! Quarantine has left me bored and looking up loads of old songs on YouTube.

I was a HUGE Malice Mizer fan. Some other bands I liked were Madeth Gray’ll, Nightmare, Nega, DEATHGAZE, deadman, Schwarz Stein & Versailles.

Looking forward to catching up and finding some new music! :)

Welcome back then! Malice Mizer has been my #1 for years, they're almost completely responsible for keeping me into VK and never letting me out lol

9 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

Welcome back then! Malice Mizer has been my #1 for years, they're almost completely responsible for keeping me into VK and never letting me out lol

Thanks! The first band I heard were An Cafe and I remember just being a bit ‘meh whatever’ about VK until I discovered Malice Mizer and then I was hooked lol

Edited by BraveManatee

Sign in to follow this