Sign in to follow this  
riyusama

Mana and Kanon Wakeshima: Apprentice or daughter?

So, idk if anyone has ever heard of this type of rumour before, but last year in my work as a call center agent I had a couple of friends who were also somewhat into vkei. One of them told me about Mana and Kanon Wakeshima being an amazing duo of mentor and apprentice and how successful they are.

He told me that Kanon was such a talented person and that all of that talent may have been inherited. Idk where he got his sources, but he told me that in the sites he goes to there are/were rumors circling about that Kanon is actually Mana's daughter. I tried to search it up and even in Tanuki I tried to see if Kanon's name would show up but nada. So I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this rumor or was my friend just fucking around with me on this one.

Also, total respect to Mana and Kanon's privacy for this but, I am curious if there has been talk about this before.

If it so, Mana became a father at 15-18?🤔

Kanon is 31 right now, Mana must be around 46-48 or something (well, I think so... if I'm right Kozi is 46 or 47...)

Edited by 少女椿

9 minutes ago, 少女椿 said:

If it so, Mana became a father at 15-18?🤔

Kanon is 31 right now, Mana must be around 46-48 or something (well, I think so... if I'm right Kozi is 46 or 47...)

I think around 20, since Mana is 51 now. 

Seems kinda young for someone in his generation but idk

idt Mana is the type to have children tbh

and tbh "all of that talent may have been inherited. " judging by where I gave up on trying to get into Kanon that's a p heavy hit at Mana's blue wigs and shit, miss Kanon does not reveal much in talent department since Mana's productions ended.

Edited by nekkichi

39 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

idt Mana is the type to have children tbh

and tbh "all of that talent may have been inherited. " judging by where I gave up on trying to get into Kanon that's a p heavy hit at Mana's blue wigs and shit, miss Kanon does not reveal much in talent department since Mana's productions ended.

Tbh almost everyone in the vkei scene don't even look the type to be having children lol

And yeah, that part may have been a little too much but tbh those were his words that I remember. Hence why I wanted to see if somebody else had heard of this rumor. Idk man, I think Kanon is a really great artist, sad that she's not that active tbh

3 minutes ago, Tokage said:

they are husband and wife

bro no omg y would u even say that stahp XD

Just now, Tokage said:

it's in my fanfic that i'm still writing so it's canon (kanon)

oh noiceeeee link me to it! What's the fanfic about???

I have Kanon in one of my fanfics as well but meh, the story hasn't gotten to that part yet lol

3 hours ago, platy said:

I dunno, seems like a randomly made up rumour. Although people back in the day did have children at a young age

Ya, that's what I thought too hence why I came here with this post to see if others have heard of this rumour. I tried searching but came to none so I'm starting to think this is really just a baseless rumour that my colleague said on a whim lol

This topic will probs be closed after a day or two lol

Out of a "Klaha works part time at a Nagoya 7/11 [WITH PICTURES]" to "Gackt murdered Kami to get revenge on Mana", I'll give this MM member rumour a "Kozi and Marilyn Manson planned a joint tour but Kozi thought that Manson would cramp his style so it never happened"

I feel like I've actually heard this rumour about Mana and Kanon like once, but considering that I've heard like 3X as many rumours about Mana's secret wife or him being gay (yeah people still propagate that for some reason), I may just be misremembering which one I heard this time. Age wise and sense wise, this Kanon Wakeshima one doesn't really hold. Also, I think they look nothing alike at all.

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

Also, "inherited his talent"? Bruh... He made that bitch famous. 

1 hour ago, anadentone said:

I know that Mana has a nephew who would be about 25 so maybe kanon is his niece.

oh because he's actually got family, that automatically means Kanon's his niece?

yeah that makes a lot of sense, just like this whole thread 😕

Sign in to follow this