suji

Cinema Bizarre Key/Vo.Luminor has passed away

It has been announced by guitarist Yu that keyboardist/backing vocalist Luminor, formerly of German band Cinema Bizarre from 2005-2008, has passed away on April 12. He was one of the founding members of the band, and he had later departed due to health issues. 

Luminor's passing was first brought up last week, without official confirmation, so understandably it was thought to be a rumor - even by his former bandmates, like Strify and Yu who had put up official statements due to the barrage of comments on their social media. It doesn't help that the fanbase - even 10 years on after their disbandment which is fucking sad btw - likes to spread rumors and speculate the cause of death, which I won't get into further. 

As everyone else stanned Seremedy or Tokio Hotel back in the day, Cinema Bizarre was a band that was close to my heart as they were one of my faves back in middle school. I can never forget Luminor's uniquely smooth deep voice that blended well with Strify's, and he made Cinema Bizarre for me imo; they were never the same after he left. As someone who wanted to believe it was all a hoax, the fact that this is actually true just fucking sucks. May he rest in peace.

81059547_3346712852068081_85549126598692

EWjZJQIXYAAUCtx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh my, cinema bizarre was my first step into visual kei back in the middle school days, and I loved Luminor, his voice and his appearance so much... it's so sad.

Final Attraction was one of the first albums I've ever appreciated in my teenage years... is bad to know that Luminor is not here with us anymore... R.I.P.