Sign in to follow this  
patientZERO

Crystal Lake announce new single "WATCH ME BURN"

Crystal Lake have announced a single with two new tracks. Physical versions in Japan will also feature a DVD with live footage from their set at Resurrection Fest in Spain last year. The single is set to release digitally world-wide and in-stores domestically on July 8th.

Β 

EYBuTt5UEAAsBgt?format=jpg&name=medium

Crystal Lake is one of the best modern metalcore output in the whole world so i'm super hyped for this release, they just makeΒ fresh tunes!

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Just look at this nonsense:

EkmbqxaUcAA_Pai?format=jpg&name=large

Tbh this is just what western metal bands do as well and as far as I'm aware crystal lake has established a decent amount of western relevance and connections with other bands so not surprised this is what their merch looks likeΒ 

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Just look at this nonsense:

EkmbqxaUcAA_Pai?format=jpg&name=large

you're comparing it to VK with shitty spicy curry snacks, custom retail curry/live gig cocktails and rice bags offered with CD releases....

Β 

not to mention the diffuser aromas and candles already look the parT for vk newcummerz!

Β 

ugly beaniz are the real tragedy out of this lineup tbh

Edited by nekkichi

35 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

you're comparing it to VK with shitty spicy curry snacks, custom retail curry/live gig cocktails and rice bags offered with CD releases....

Β 

not to mention the diffuser aromas and candles already look the parT for vk newcummerz!

Β 

ugly beaniz are the real tragedy out of this lineup tbh

I did forget about the GazettE demi glas sauce ... It still is a bit ridiculous if you ask me, regardless of genre. The hotel-esque bath towels they did legit made me laugh out loud.

Sign in to follow this