Shaolan974

アルルカン (Arlequin) new album "The laughing man" release

I was always wondering if they’d ever release another album. The singles were very hit-or-miss with me, but I look forward to checking this out.

33 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

I was always wondering if they’d ever release another album. The singles were very hit-or-miss with me, but I look forward to checking this out.

I like their B-sides mostly , but this new song ビロード sounds great so far.

Ok but ¥16,500 yen for the "complete" version .... Comes with a photobook, keychain, and a "mysterious ticket." Only sold on their webshop for those interested since its made to order.

aside from that it sounds like the Arlequin we'are used to. Im glad im always happy to hear more from them. 

Edited by -NOVA-

[tracklist]

1.イン・ザ・ミラー (In the Mirror)

2.ビロード (Velludo)

3.如何様 (Ikasama)

4.空に落ちる (Sora ni Ochiru)

5.瘡蓋 (Kasabuta)
6.とどめを刺して (Todome wo Sashite)

7.FIREWORKS

8.向日葵 (Himawari)

9.君とのあいだに (Kimi to no aida ni)

10.The laughing man

DISC2.(DVD):「イン・ザ・ミラー」MUSIC CLIP + 「The laughing man」reading movie * limited edition only

fce282043ee52959578e34c6150c6eb6.jpg

Wow i think thats the most expensive MV preorder wise that ive seen. 15k yen is a lot just for adding a couple of extra things. One the other hand i cant wait its been a while since an album from these guys.

Being really curious to why Arlequin had suddenly chose to do a key modification for the chorus (which sounds very good), since they never done that before... first it was kizu for jigoku and then Arlequin for this song (?)