Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Ex-KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND related announcement on 2020/05/18

Bassist YOSHIPON (luin, TEARS OF THE REBEL, f.k.a. Sally in KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND) recently hinted on Twitter that there will be an announcement concerning "ex-KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND" on 2020/05/18 at 6 PM (Japan time). He was also quick to point out that it's nothing big or serious (awww lol).

Anyway, thought I'd make a thread cuz it might be something interesting. My bet is on KGF-style facemasks to raise money for livehouses or something like that. We'll see tomorrow I guess~

On a funny unrelated note, I've always been amused how KGF's official site has been up all these years, even though it's been almost a decade now since they disbanded. :'))

4 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

...although I can't seem to find it yet.

kyokutou.jpg

"ex.KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND
ロフトはJAPANESE ROCKの中心だからね、ど真ん中だよ。 この国に生まれてバンドマンを志したなら、目指すべきステージなんだよ。頑張って辿り着くべきステージだよ。 これからも、ずっと未来も、 ロックを志す少年少女たちが目指す、憧れの市松模様が新宿にあり続けますように。
<林田倫堕、ケッチ、サリー、亜門>"

He pretty much said that Loft was the place that aspiring bandmen hoped to play and hoped that in the future as they were the center of Japanese rock and that he hoped Shinjuku would desire for the checkered pattern [their stage floor].

Sign in to follow this