Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

deadman starts official Youtube channel, will livestream DVD

deadman has opened their official Youtube channel and uploaded some of their old music videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8fNFPBoGxQdVmlfsMEp-g

Another cool thing: the band will livestream their iconic last-live DVD "endroll" on 2020/05/23 at 18:00 (Japan time):

I'm pretty sure I could get an endroll rip from a friend but honestly deadman is 100% worth staying up until 2:00 am [my timezone] for

Aie commenting that he regrets that deadman couldn't hold the gig to commentate the 2006 gig yesterday and hints that 2021 will be the 15th anniversary of the 2006 gig so maybe there will be another gig in 2021 to make up for it?

13 minutes ago, sads123 said:
Aie commenting that he regrets that deadman couldn't hold the gig to commentate the 2006 gig yesterday and hints that 2021 will be the 15th anniversary of the 2006 gig so maybe there will be another gig in 2021 to make up for it?

My secret hope is that because of the whole virus situation and all the live postponements it's caused, they'll forget that this is a time-limited revival and will just continue band activities into next year and beyond... ;<

Sign in to follow this