Yukami

KISAKI new CD "Nothingness Cage" release

In spite of the controversy, this CD appears to be part of some sort of livehouse relief series, probably to keep them afloat while they haven't been able to host events. Rock May Kan's tweet is worded like they will have other releases from different artists like this to follow.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

11 hours ago, platy said:

Japan's definition of pedo  or criminal is very different from the west's, that's all. 

Well, if it's not Lolicon, it's """"""Safe"""""".....

Sadly the guy is too well established in the VK scene, despite his shitty behavior. Imo it's not just that japan thinks differently of people like him, but guys like him have so much support behind their back they really can get away with a lot of shit. See also Marilyn Manson or Chris Brown. They too did some horrible, abusive shit and still have so many people cheering them on and excusing their acts. 

And this is why idolizing people, really any people, in the media and entertainment industry is wrong.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, herpes said:

who's the original artist though

Let's see

Hikari ni furu ame -> Laputa / Masquerade
Mikansei to guilt -> Laputa / Jakou
Nil Frontier -> BUCK-TICK / JUPITER

Pixy False -> Pierrot / Finale
Kami uta -> Malice Mizer / N.p.s N.g.s

Neo Ark -> Malice Mizer / Illuminati

Material Pain -> D'espairsRay / Murder Freaks

something else?
now mind you, stealing in VK is pretty common

i'm just sayin'

Edited by Brandon

Kisaki helped so many other bands and helped spread vk so lots of people have a dislike paired with respect feeling here from my experience. Would rather just give rokmaykan the money direct though tbh 😅💦

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Let's see

Hikari ni furu ame -> Laputa / Masquerade
Mikansei to guilt -> Laputa / Jakou
Nil Frontier -> BUCK-TICK / JUPITER

Pixy False -> Pierrot / Finale
Kami uta -> Malice Mizer / N.p.s N.g.s

Neo Ark -> Malice Mizer / Illuminati

Material Pain -> D'espairsRay / Murder Freaks

something else?
now mind you, stealing in VK is pretty common

i'm just sayin'

I won't call this "stealing" at all. Once again, "stealing" is something like Grieva's style, and I don't find anything like that in the examples you give. For instance, what in "Neo ark" is stealed from "Illuminati"?

Totally agree with ' pixy false ', the introduction is a total steal from ' Pierrot - finale '. Sometimes this kind of situation can be a coincidence but here there are too many similar things

7 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

dislike paired with respect

Spoiler

Precisely; disliking for the person he is, respect for the works he's done for various bands. 

In other words: I don't think anyone actually respects him as a person . Especially not after that last(?) controversy he had.

The respect is solely for the works he did for bands, I think. At least, on MH.

Anyways, I'm not really excited for this release at all. That's probably to be expected lol. 

It is definitely a choice to request 5500 yen for one song, a post card and whatever else worthless garbage is in that package, even if it's for a good cause. 

I mean, is there even a preview sample available? Not that I would expect good vocals, I've heard some Mirage.