saishuu

Stealing @Peace Heavy mk II's moment

Hi! I'm leaving the forum as well.

Thought about leaving quietly -- and I did --, but the message @Peace Heavy mk II posted made me think otherwise. Sure there's quite a few people here that will celebrate not having to deal with me anymore and that's fine! But I'd rather focus on the fact that I've been here for 13 years and that leaving a goodbye note feels appropriate.

I joined the forums when I was 16, only knowing much about VK, and I leave at 29, not knowing much about the current state of VK but knowing just enough about life and my personal boundaries to make me comfortable enough to realize I don't feel at home here anymore. And I used to feel like that for years and it sucks that this feeling has gone, but I suppose that was bound to change eventually -- and that's cool! Things change and end all the time.

Anyway, I'm grateful for the few friends I made here throughout the years (y'all know who you are!) and for the countless downloads I leeched along the way. It was a good and entertaining ride for the most part. If any of you would like to stay in touch, I'm over at Twitter at @reomulus. See ya.

Edited by saishuu

I'm a real-ass nigga, so imma keep it real with you:

I think you petty as fuck, and half the time I think you be on some ho shit, but regardless of what you may think of me:

I still got love for ya bitch-ass .

You're an MH vet, and I've always loved your music taste, especially in J-indie. We've shared more than a few laughs together too. So not only am I thankful for your presence on MH, but you were there for me personally when I was a miserable, suicidally-depressed wreck and barely anyone was in my corner. You can't put a price on shit like that. I'll always be grateful to you for that.

I wish things were different, but it is what it is. Take care~

aww man now whos gonna be sarcastic af when people post dumb shit?

on a serious note, it's really fuckin sad to see you go, dude

but somehow I do think this place is a home/safeplace for everyone whos been here long enough, even if sometimes we do need to step away for a bit

hope things somehow change and MH is home for you again, but if not it was a cool ride

gave u a follow on twitter, see you around!

I haven't known you for long, but it was really great to know another fellow Kagrra, fan. Definitely gonna miss you for sure.

Went ahead and gave you a follow on Twitter~ See you around!

You're one of the few VK veterans on here that have been around since the SoulSeek era. It's really sad to see you go.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. See you around.