Jigsaw9

SADIY&KÖZIY (Sadie Pink Galaxy + Közi new project) single release

Sadie Pink Galaxy (XA-VAT, SPEECIES, JUBILEE) and Közi (XA-VAT, ZIZ, VAMQUET etc.) have been hinting at working together on something in the past few months, and now Sadie broke the news on Twitter. They will release a single titled 今夜はロマンシングー (Kon'ya wa RomancinGoo) under the project name SADIY&KÖZIY. The record will contain 3 new songs plus their karaoke versions, and it will be released both as a CD and as a cassette sometime later in June (I think?).

The style looks very '80s pop, so I'm curious what this will sound like. :D

1 hour ago, 少女椿 said:

The new stuff is looking delicioussss♡ but why do they refuse to release something new as VAMQUET, aah. 

For real, Kai is so good, but he's put out so little in his career, who knows why, but more Vamquet is needed. DÄLLE are on the back burner while HATE HONEY are restarting activities and it looks like XA-VAT and ZIZ aren't coming out with anything since the new ZIZ is already finished. Come on Közi, while there's still time! 

Edited by secret_no_03

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

it looks like XA-VAT and ZIZ aren't coming out with anything since the new ZIZ is already finished

ZIZ is literally coming out with new songs every week right now tho, haha. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll continue VAMQUET too (must be hard juggling so many projects I guess, but at least they look like they're always having fun and trying out whatever they like at the moment).

I'm on board with this for basically being slightly less rock-flavored xa-vat lol

The second song could be something but overall, I think, musically I would prefer literally every other of the 8492984 side projects Közi is part of. It's weird, I liked Xa-Vat and Speecies. 

12 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

Looks like pre-orders end at the end of June? Hopefully I can get one in the 30th, but probably not since it'll already be July 1st there 🥺

The CD apparently will release on June 26 and the Casette July 2nd. 

No mews on when preorder closed. So follow by the tweet posted above, I suppose.