Sign in to follow this  
AwakenNightmare

Hi, just returning to VK...

Hi :3, Well it's not my first intro to a forum but...I'm kindda new around here (i was a lurker for sometime hahaha.) my history is pretty far simple, I was away from VK scene (specially of the Eroguro) for some years because I moved into metal and metalcore as an 'vocalist' in a band i was into before if we can call it that way haha I was working doing reviews for some bands of different metal genre too, so I'm here coming back to the ship many years after, haha, due to the Quarantine and some professional things, I decided to immerse again into the VK and stuff like that so.. that's it, just trying to join again & recover all the missing time since i leaved this awesome world.

bands that I use to hear was: XJAPAN, Plastic Tree, deadman, VAMPS, Crossfaith, Dir En Grey, BUCK-TICK, HYDE, Versailles, The GazettE, NIGHTMARE, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Yousei Teikoku..and many others, i used to sing a lot all of them every single day before leaving the VK...
Recently I'm hearing bands like
Sacrifice, DEVILOOF, ViViD, CLOWN or DIMLIM and they call my attention, so I'm open to any suggestion or band recommendation you cans say to me.

1 hour ago, fruitfork said:

Welcome back. What are your faves by BT and X? : o

From X my fav are;

• Endless Rain
  • Rose of Pain
  • Phantom of Guilt
  • I'll Kill You
  • Kurenai ( from Vanishing Vision )
  • Art of Life, specially the Third Section and the Piano Part

From BT;

• Gensou No Hana
  • Rendevouz
  • GALAXY
  • MY EYES & YOUR EYES
  • Dress
  • Kuchizuke
  • and many more...
Edited by AwakenNightmare
Stylish

Nice nice gud choices :3 KURENAI in vanishing vision is definitely the superior version and art of life is perfect, yoshiki's piano solo is heartbreaking. Most of my faves by X are yours too~

My eyes and your eyes is also probably one of my top buck tick songs of all time..!! top 5 for sure... such a beautiful song. Kuchizuke was my first BT song hehe

Edited by fruitfork

5 minutes ago, fruitfork said:

Nice nice gud choices :3 KURENAI in vanishing vision is definitely the superior version and art of life is perfect, yoshiki's piano solo is heartbreaking.

My eyes and your eyes is also probably one of my top buck tick songs of all time..!! top 5 for sure... such a beautiful song. Kuchizuke was my first BT song hehe

Yeah, i really feeled Art of Life when it come out, that made me take a liking to long songs, i remember singing to it over and over again.

ME&YE is the song i dedicated to my gf in our 7th (this year) anniversary when i asked her to marry me :3.

Edited by AwakenNightmare
Stylish

Sign in to follow this