GuancheVK

JILUKA - IGNITE (NEW SINGLE)

JILUKA - IGNITE ( NEW SINGLE)

Single in advance of his new mini-album that comes out in Autumn. Can be obtained by mail or live

more info link.

JILUKA_2020-06_merch_INFO.jpg

EaZFeNqUYAYZZjx?format=jpg&name=large

There will be two tracks.
1.Ignite
2.Ignite (karaoke version)

Edited by GuancheVK

29 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Lástima que sea limitado. Arte rudo, como siempre.

Take it easy, this song will be on the October mini album ... and it will surely leak before

57 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

The cover's made by the same artist that's been doing NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST's covers for a while, I assume...?

No, it’s not the same guy. 

20 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Nice! I'm glad they're making this one more readily available than Hellraiser was.

Thank Covid, without it this would have 100% gone the Hellraiser route. 

The release date is June 20th apparently and I’m going to preorder it.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Thank Covid, without it this would have 100% gone the Hellraiser route. 

The release date is June 20th apparently and I’m going to preorder it.

... I still haven't managed to get a copy of Hellraiser. It's a blight in my JILUKA discography shelf ...

13 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Weird, I get the feeling I have already listened to parts of the song...

I got that feeling while listening too 🤧

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Am I the only one who thinks this song is extremely average and forgettable based on the standards these guys have set for themselves?

I'm with you on this, like the songs they've been releasing lately aren't that fresh anymore (can we call it a lynch. syndrome? lol)

ahgg how much criticism right? here it seems that someone says something negative and everyone follows them like a herd of goats haha .. I do like the song ... it is very jiluka, it is true that it is not surprising in the musical, but it is a good song

4 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

ahgg how much criticism right? here it seems that someone says something negative and everyone follows them like a herd of goats haha .. I do like the song ... it is very jiluka, it is true that it is not surprising in the musical, but it is a good song

Wow, not everyone has to think everything a band releases is great ya know? I've been a fan of Jiluka for a while and have basically all their releases and just feel that this one song is very sub-par compared to their previous stuff and actually feel that it has lost some of the Jiluka vibes that made them stand out to begin with. But that's just my opinion, if you enjoy the song then great but just because you do, doesn't mean everyone else has to. 😛 Although I'm still looking forward to the EP that's meant to be out later this year, hoping they step the game back up for it.