GuancheVK

JILUKA - IGNITE (NEW SINGLE)

Idk, Ignite doesn’t sound at all like their previous releases, the band is constantly evolving and this goes in the same direction as Elice and Last Faith. Sena did say last year that JILUKA was entering a “third stage” and this is the direction they are going to for now. 

You guys complained endlessly about the change in direction back when Mephisto came out and the reviews for Metamorphose were filled with comments such as “repetitive”. This is different and you are complaining again? 

If you want the band to keep redoing Twisted Pain, take a seat, you’ll get tired of waiting.

Ignite is not outstanding but it was never meant to be a single, it’s a live banger, was supposed to be released as such and according to the attendees of the last oneman, it’s fun live, which is ultimately what matters to both the band and the actual audience. 

I never implied that it was bad. It's just very JILUKA to me. And I also own everything they've released (once Japan Post will deliver their DVD to me ...) and my comment about them being the new lynch. wasn't meant to be negative. lynch. is a very consistent band that knows their sound, but I generally like every release they have. It was meant to be a humorous nod to consistency. God forbid.

Edited by patientZERO