monkeybanana4

12012 restart activities

20 hours ago, geist said:

I love and hate this at the same time. They were really bad by the end, but I’m at least excited to see where they go. 

Your comment is extremely insulting, especially considering that their last stuff was pure gold.

Edited by z.ghart

19 hours ago, Romlaw said:

Always thought their name was a play with the way james bond said his number but in this case is agent 12, 012

Apparently it's from the California penal code, it's the section that deals with illegal possession of a firearm.

Edited by johnesh

On 6/23/2020 at 5:49 AM, Karma’s Hat said:

people wanted to cancel karma for his hat but not this fucking band for assault smh

As much as I love this band, they should have done something. At least kicked Wataru out (even though I think they would disband if that happened).

Can’t wait to discover new materials !

For now they finally added a few more CDs (the last 3 minis : DEICIDA, THE SWAN, XII) to streaming plateforms ! (i was upset we only had Play dolls) 

3 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Some song wataru and enya collabed on prior to the revival, doubt it's an indication of what theyll sound like but probably a good idea of where wataru's  clean vocals are at

The video title and description straight-up says it's an unreleased demo from 12012, so it very much could be what they're going to be aiming for, at least in terms of a ballad.

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

so it very much could be what they're going to be aiming for

ya it could end up being a ballad they actually release, i just imagine wataru/enya arent be the only composers so itll be interesting to see what everyone else brings to the table 

8 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Some song wataru and enya collabed on prior to the revival, doubt it's an indication of what theyll sound like but probably a good idea of where wataru's  clean vocals are at

The tune is nice but his vocals sound shot

I like the song and he delivers emotion.

But yes he is not always very precise. He just needs a little bit of vocal tuning and a good mix. ( Which will probably happen with 12012 )

That was a beautiful song. I am super looking forward to their comeback if this is what we can expect