BrenGun

Silver-Rose returns as 大人のSilver-Rose

I thought this was already announced here. (laugh)

32187-otona-no-silver-rose-group-photo.l

Last year it was announced that Silver-Rose will make his comeback, however not with the old line-up.

Vocalist YOWMAY restarted the band with 4 new members. 

Gt. Zoo

Gt. YOU-K

Ba. KAPPY

Dr. ShuLa

(check vkgy for their band history)

Joined along to raise up Silver-Rose again!

official twitter: https://twitter.com/Silver_Rose666

Actually the band should restarted this year with a nice tour around Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka, sadly due covid-19 this tour plan has moved to next year.

Yet the 2nd live of the band will be (hopefully) on August 1st. 

EZlgLBdU8AAidvr?format=jpg&name=small

And maybe an interesting thing is... even if 99% of their fanbase see them as Visual Kei, they still refuse to call themselves Visual Kei.

More about that reason you can discover in their upcoming interview which I will publish on July 16th!  Look forward to it!

To discover a bit more already (some stuff I didn't add yet on vkgy) can be checked via this;

Saw the title and became really excited & happy. Clicked the thread to be met with mild disappointment.  Just a little  because of no Kouichi who I miss being active, but the news is still awesome.  The live footage in the tweet is really good.  Yow-May still sounds great and the band sounds great as well.

Shame that the other original members aren't part of the revival, but then again I love Yowmay's voice so much. It's probably Silver~Rose's most defining trait, so I am not entirely disappointed. Hope their sound will continue where they left off in case they release something new.

their return is postponed.....

because corona hits again and again and again...

they currently decided to take a step back and come back if the virus has been beaten.

so it's not a disbandment, they be back 😉

The guys still can't wait until they finally can start.

and who knows... when stuff can be restart that they would drop a 2 disk release