xLIZ4

SARIGIA new live limited single VENOM + new look

No further details announced yet, but VENOM will be live limited and available from their upcoming oneman on 7/26.
They will also reveil their new look then.

Since they started doing lives again (after the corona break), they've been performing new songs only... So I guess we can expect another single soon? Or finally a (mini) album?

Edit: I can't go see them live until this oneman, so I don't know anything about the new songs yet.

Edited by xLIZ4

6 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Yet another live-distributed single wtf

That's what (mainly) small vk bands do.

I honestly don't understand people still complaining about it. And in this specific case, they are not trying to go abroad nor gain foreign fans, but are trying to make more fans coming to their lives. Especially onemans. That's how they make most money, so they can grow bigger.

There are several people on MH offering shopping services for live limited stuff, including myself, but people rarely contact me to actually get their CDs  when I tell them that I attend their lives regularly🤷‍♀️

Edited by xLIZ4

5 hours ago, Axius said:

I trust this band can make a strong come back. You can do it guys. 😊

49 minutes ago, lstknt3b said:

I wonder how they will sound now that their main composer left...

I feel both of you!

On 7/15/2020 at 5:56 AM, xLIZ4 said:

I honestly don't understand people still complaining about it.

Because a lot of people don't live in Japan so aren't able to attend the shows to purchase them maybe? It's cool some of you guys offer to get stuff for people and there is always the second hand route, but either way it's just hassle and personally I'd prefer a brand new copy cutting the middle man out.

11 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Because a lot of people don't live in Japan so aren't able to attend the shows to purchase them maybe? It's cool some of you guys offer to get stuff for people and there is always the second hand route, but either way it's just hassle and personally I'd prefer a brand new copy cutting the middle man out.

But as I mentioned before, most small bands are not focusing on their overseas fans at all. If they can't even sell out small venues in Tokyo yet, they have to focus on their sales in Japan first. Selling "rare/hard to get" stuff can help then.

The point is that many overseas fans don't really wanna understand this.

I've been in the same position for many years myself (not being in Japan), so it's not like I don't know how it feels. Yet from a realistic point of view, not so strange/surprising that bands do this imo.

Also of course everything would be easier without a middle man. But if you have to choose between getting the item through a middle man or not getting the item at all, is a choice.

To complain every time any band has a live limited release gets a bit annoying, because those complaining are the ones never contacting a middle man offering help while the silent ones do.

Edited by xLIZ4

47 minutes ago, xLIZ4 said:

But as I mentioned before, most small bands are not focusing on their overseas fans at all. If they can't even sell out small venues in Tokyo yet, they have to focus on their sales in Japan first. Selling "rare/hard to get" stuff can help then.

I've been in the same position for many years myself (not being in Japan), so it's not like I don't know how it feels. Yet from a realistic point of view, not so strange/surprising that bands do this imo.

Also of course everything would be easier without a middle man. But if you have to choose between getting the item through a middle man or not getting the item at all, is a choice.

To complain every time any band has a live limited release gets a bit annoying, because those complaining are the ones never contacting a middle man offering help while the silent ones do.

This. Every part of this. You said it well without being rude or snarky and made it logical. More people need to understand everything you've said and also that not every VK band has an interest in expanding outside of their country. Knowing that your band has more fans is nice, but realistically, they're not majorly influenced by foreign fan's online revenue.

7 hours ago, xLIZ4 said:

Yeah I get what you're saying and am not saying you're wrong and I totally understand why bands do it. But at the same time if some of these bands do have fans overseas who want to support them it makes it hard for them to do so, especially as second hand live limited stuff goes for madly high prices most of the time and none of that goes to the band anyway... So having some support (At least financially) from overseas fans is better than money they are losing out on by basically not allowing overseas fans to get their stuff, I would imagine particularly small bands would be happy for financial support whether it's from local or overseas fans. I mean I've been to Japan a couple of times and have attended shows and got what I was able to while there and make the effort to hunt the stuff down online, but yeah, just gets frustrating having to go through a load of ballache just for a CD with a couple of tracks on or whatever. haha. Or at least they could just do what Jigsaw did and basically release a billion live limited singles and then put them all on one CD that you can get in actual shops later. I totally get that Japanese culture is very different to western culture and whatnot but just find the way some of these bands market themselves very odd sometimes.

Apparently the new single won't be live limited anymore...? lol

SARIGIA has an online shop now, with VENOM as only listed CD atm.

So just a reminder, I can help anyone with getting anything from this store. Just PM me.

Edited by xLIZ4

Happy to hear they opened an online store to enable to get goods ^^

I am tempted to wait a little before ordering the single, in case they give a preview...

I love their new look.

Their oneman today was great.

VENOM and the other new songs > definitely approved.

New band logo.

They're underrated imo.

3 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

SALIGIA ?

I always thought this was what the name was meant to be referring to but they went to "SARIGIA" because there are already bands called "Saligia" so interesting they have changed it. It's basically a word that encapsulates the seven deadly sins.

I really liked this preview ... and I have already bought the single. but ... I don't understand why the old videos have been deleted

Edited by GuancheVK

13 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Drums sounds pretty bad and so does the mixing of the vocals. Overall I'm not loving this track

The drums were the very first thing I noticed. It's clearly programed and they're not even trying to hide it ... that snare is gross. The whole thing sounds like a demo.