Wakarimashita

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST digital single "ONLY HUMAN" 27.07.2020 (+ another digital single 08.2020)

From their facebook profile:

You can tell it is translated from japanese, it's so dramatic lol

Other than that, I kinda like the sample (as short as it is) but can't help but cringe towards their attempt at cleaning their image. It's not working... like, at all

Sounds better than Life is Once. I would rather see physical mini album though, hopefully it is coming later on.

I LOVED every single second of this song!

Can't wait for their another single in august now. Also reading the yt description it could well be that together with their august single they'll finally show their new look. 

Also how come no one talks about this kick ass jacket design? It looks AWESOME and i am kinda glad they are up for something new when it comes to that cuz their old CD covers always looked great but with this more realistic look it all feels way more grim.

Considering I dont speak japanese and more than half of the songs in vk never get translated I couldnt give a fuck what the lyrics are about but the song itself slaps 

I don't really care for the lyrics in this band anymore, the vocals and the instrumental are straight fire in this one! loving the guitar tone and the riffs are cool (special mention to the last one, thall)

Started out sounding as Thank you pt 2, but goes somewhere else.

I don't really see it as diss track unless you wanna saying it's dissing humanity which you can say it is.

'Don't get me sick - your word has no responsibility' sounds like Covid 😛 conspiracy theories and all spreading it. of course I'm probably wrong.

I like it musically, but I agree lyrically. He should at least ask someone more proficient with english to proofread... to help him make it more cohesive because that's what's holding back a lot of their music if they insist on doing it mainly in english.

On 7/28/2020 at 6:50 PM, sleepy coffee said:

Been having the song on repeat all morning, idk what it is about it just sounds so much better than anything they released in the last few years 

Still never going to be as good as the Cazqui days, that guy is not only a mad good guitarist but an amazing song writer as well. That's just my opinion anyway, nothing they've done since he's left has come close to the "hits" from those days.

They don't have a whole lot of vk left in their sound. I mean it's been going towards this direction for a while and it's already been a while sing their occasionally really vk sounding first album. I wonder what's their target demo these days.

And the song is fine, whatever. Maybe I'm already so used to how they sound that I take them for granted, but I think Jiluka and even Dexcore have a lot more personality. This is like, a tiny nudge away from being so western that I'd just rather listen to that. 

22 minutes ago, Karma’s Hat said:

They don't have a whole lot of vk left in their sound. I mean it's been going towards this direction for a while and it's already been a while sing their occasionally really vk sounding first album. I wonder what's their target demo these days.

And the song is fine, whatever. Maybe I'm already so used to how they sound that I take them for granted, but I think Jiluka and even Dexcore have a lot more personality. This is like, a tiny nudge away from being so western that I'd just rather listen to that. 

Quoting every single word here, couldn't have said it better myself

My problem is coming from their choruses now. Like they are missing the ear warm catchiness like they use to have. It pulls me out of the songs. Also, I think it would be better if I didn't see a lyric video cause sometimes those lyrics are very cringe. Reviver sounds like it has so much potential JUST PLEASE GIVE ME A CHORUS I CAN BUMP.

Ok i'm sold, absolutely loved this new track! if im'n not seeing things wrong there are two guitarists again in the band!? if so, i'm so glad about it omg

The new song sounds so decent, and the sound seems they are going back to their root,
This song gives me the old NCBL vibes so much.
And looks like they found 2 new guitarists,
hope they will make a great comeback with more new songs or another realease!