Sign in to follow this  
jon_jonz

Golden Bomber's vocalist & Takanori Nishikawa (T.M. Revolution) to perform Pokémon anime's new Opening Song

ACtC-3du6OUfSN8IJ_Enh1ulYUjD6v6Q471S-FTF

Takanori Nishikawa, also known as T.M. Revolution, and Golden Bomber's Kiryuin Sho will perform a new arrangement of the anime's opening theme song "1.2.3" under the unit name 西川くんとキリショー (Nishikawa-kun to Kirisho). The new arrangement will debut with the show's 32nd episode on August 9.

Another band called After the Rain performed the first version of the song. The last episode featuring their version of the song will be the 31st episode on August 2.

9 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I wonder what's takanori otherwise up to these days

Working out for sure, some of his recent lives I noticed some gains we are not too far from CHADNORI

17 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I wonder what's takanori otherwise up to these days

He put out an album last year and he was the vocalist for this season's Kamen Rider opening theme.

Apparently just did a song with pop singer ASCA, so he's been doing stuff pretty regularly.

Kiryuin Sho also sang the theme song for Kamen Rider back in 2012. There's a decent amount of VK musicians that either provided music and/or  acted in Kamen Rider shows in the recent years.

Edited by jon_jonz

This is almost too much information and I may take a few days to process 

In other matters, celebs are making me wanna watch this new season of Pokémon ... how sads that

Edited by Chell

This Pokémon season is so weird... It is really made for kids and some stories are probably made when the crew was high on drugs or something lol. (magicarp jumping so high it enters space??) Anyways, looking forward to the song! 

Sign in to follow this