Komorebi

NAZARE will disband in January 2021

The band issued the following statement:

Thank you for your continued support of NAZARE.

Since January of this year, Vo. Mio has requested to withdraw from the band due to family circumstances, and we have had discussions among the members many times.
 And this time, it was diagnosed by a doctor that Vo. Mio had worsening symptoms such as bipolar disorder and hysterical episodes that have been presenting before.
 We decided that it would be difficult to continue the band activities due to the two things overlapping, so we decided to wait for the NAZARE ONEMAN LIVE TOUR 2020 "NEMOPHILA" TOUR FINAL Shibuya WWWX performance on January 11, 2021 and stop activities.

To all the fans who support NAZARE: we deeply apologize for the very disappointing news to those concerned who have been supporting us on a daily basis.

Member statements here: http://www.nazare-official.com/news/0/52628/

Edited by Komorebi

That's terrible, I hope everyone can find a steady project in these times. It sounds like Mio has support around him at least, so sad to hear though, wish him a strong turnaround wherever he goes.

This is so sad, I like them so much! They will be missed!
I hope each members, they will make a comeback to the scene again!

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

58 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

omg so like 2/3 of issei affiliated frontmen develop career-threatening mental issues?

dimlim might be a flop with no point in going on but good sis sho dodged a bullet. i hope mio finds help.

Now I wonder if Issei just finds them like that on purpose. 

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

omg, então como 2/3 dos frontmen afiliados ao issei desenvolvem problemas mentais que ameaçam sua carreira?

dimlim pode ser um fracasso sem sentido em continuar, mas o bom sis sho se esquivou de uma bala. Espero que mio encontre ajuda.

who are the others?

2 minutes ago, Joel said:

Huh? Sho has mental issues?

Apparently the lyrics behind Rijin heavily imply it, but as far as I know hes never stated or confirmed anything so it's just speculation 

Edited by sleepy coffee

12 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Aparentemente, a letra por trás de Rijin sugere fortemente isso, mas até onde eu sei, ele nunca declarou ou confirmou nada, então é apenas especulação 

In fact yes, Sho stated in an interview for TOPPA in 2019 that he has Dissociative Disorder, and that Rijin is basically about the disorder.

Edit: https://toppamedia.com/interview-2019-6-dimlim-sho-vo/

⬆️ interview link ⬆️

Edited by hyuugaxxx

This is really depressing, and right when they've grown on me. I hope mio is able to overcome this and properly take care of his mental health. 

I'm really sad about this sudden announcement. I always criticized NAZARE for the fact that almost all of the songs sound the same to me and are repetitive, but I always admired Mio as a vocalist. His high-pitched vocal became the mark and the symbol of became NAZARE, really, there would be no other vocal to take his place.

Now I hope that he takes care of his mental health and that one day he will return to the stage with everything, he is a great artist

Edited by hyuugaxxx