Rize

Returned from the dust (O.O ! )

Hey everyone! It's been a while! (Probably 5 years since I stepped down as moderator here, damn!)

I'm kinda back into VK/J-Rock and stuff, so I'm probably trying to start hanging out here more like the old days.

I hope everyone is still doing fine and well!:angely:

I wonder who are still active here from the time I was active on this forum. Anyways, like old days, hope to get a chance to talk through the chat!

Also, I'm open to any band recommendations, hit me up with links as spotify and such. :)

Maybe my lastfm will help with some recommendations ^^

I'm currently still into MEJIBRAY and I also like bands such as ACME, HAKLO, Versailles, Diaura, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Royz.

Hope to see my old friends again as meeting new friends!

Yoroshikuuuu~~:love:

47 minutes ago, Naaaaani said:

You make me feel old

I actually feel old as well >,< 

I joined the forum somewhere in my teens x)

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Heyyyyy Linh, welcome back!

JIGGY MY FRIENDDD Kyaaaaa~~:lolita_love: Thank you!!

45 minutes ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Welcome back!

Thank you ^__^!:lolita_cheerful:

Welcome back! I don't think you've been around since I joined but it's always nice to see returners, especially if they like DIAURA and Versailles haha~ :D also I love your Collar X Malice signature pic!

29 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Great to see you around again, Linh! I hope all has been well for you! Welcome back!~ :D

CAT-SAMA! <3 Yeah, things worked out quite well! Thank you! Hope to be able to talk to you often again like in the old days!:lolita_love:

25 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Welcome back! I don't think you've been around since I joined but it's always nice to see returners, especially if they like DIAURA and Versailles haha~ :D also I love your Collar X Malice signature pic!

Thank you! That might be possible, 'cause due my private life I stepped down from being a moderator back somewhere in 2015, since then I visited the forum once a few months, but I hope to be fully back again... or at least more often like before!

I'm actually into Collar X Malice since they have released the EU versions for the Nintendo Switch, I'm sooo into the story!

Otomate games are taking over my kokoro hehe. :)

5 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Hey welcome back !! :) honestly let's just pretend it's 2015 again, I want my MEJIBRAY singles every 30 days...

Thank you! OMG! SAME!  I KNOW RIGHT T_T.

I used to fangirl over every brilliant MEJIBRAY release. Its hard to like for example Kochi en Genki's new style of music from 8P-SB. 

VK had the best music back in the days, now I feel really old haha

9 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Welcome back, Linh! Hope you've been fine. Glad to see you return to the forum again. 🥳

Thanks nostalgia! Its been a while! I'm doing pretty alright! Lets catch up soon :)

5 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

Keep writing mate fly to stay alive I learned that the hard way

hehe will do!

Since I'm a fairly new user we've yet to officially know each other but welcome back! It's great to see older fans getting sucked back into the bandomen whirpool, hehe. Added you on Last.fm btw!

On 8/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, Total Saikou said:

Since I'm a fairly new user we've yet to officially know each other but welcome back! It's great to see older fans getting sucked back into the bandomen whirpool, hehe. Added you on Last.fm btw!

Thank you! Well, never getting tired of rock music though! ^^ ah cool!😁 I think I've followed you back, as I'm not quite sure which account is yours but I hope I got the right one haha

Haha, like @Total Saikou, I'm somewhat new so we don't really know each other but welcome back! And otomate games have also been eating up a huge chunk of my life, haha. Currently, playing some older ones, but there's a lot of new ones that are so good, and I want to play it all, haha :P

Edit: Also followed you on Lastfm~ ^^

Edited by monkeybanana4

15 minutes ago, beni said:

Welcome back, Linh-san. I should have mentioned your avatar/profile pic set here, lol. Hope you've been well. 

Thank you Beni!:lolita_cheerful: haha that's alright hehe :)

I was searching for some files on my backups DVDs and found a Diaura cover of yours LOL

That's like...a long time ago HAHA

14 hours ago, Jun_ said:

I was searching for some files on my backups DVDs and found a Diaura cover of yours LOL

That's like...a long time ago HAHA

@Jun_ woooooow whattttt?!:lolita_angry:

Did you even save that on your backup? Omg lool. didn't even think that one was good but I feel honored to even appear in your backup hahaha

23 hours ago, Ro plz said:

SIS!!!!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rooooo! <3 Good to see you here too! :P