Wakarimashita

JILUKA new mini album XTOPIA release 14/10/2020

I don't know what should I expect from them,
They seem to lose their creativity, personally I feel their songs are all the same,
Hope this mini-album can be a better material!

On 8/25/2020 at 5:25 AM, Shaolan974 said:

Ignite wasn't convincing, I hope the whole mini-album will be better

Totally feel ya on that one, I feel this EP will make or break the band for a lot of people. Either it's full of a load of generic stuff and people will lose interest or it'll be just as wicked as always (minus ignite) and people will be pleasantly surprised. Got to admit I didn't expect Ignite to be included on the mini album, seems a bit irrelevant that they released it on its own now.

6 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Totally feel ya on that one, I feel this EP will make or break the band for a lot of people. Either it's full of a load of generic stuff and people will lose interest or it'll be just as wicked as always (minus ignite) and people will be pleasantly surprised. Got to admit I didn't expect Ignite to be included on the mini album, seems a bit irrelevant that they released it on its own now.

It may be a slightly different version of Ignite (like they did with Ajna or Hellraiser). Plus, I'm sure they didn't plan on having the single being sold to the masses (and not a live-limited) when the EP itself was announced and planned.

Cd + dvd

DPRJ1012A_JK_shokai.jpg

[CD]
01. Xtopia
02. Edifice
03. Menace
04. Flux
05. Ignite
06. -Prologos-
07. The purge

[DVD]※初回限定盤附属
<music video>
01. Elice in slow motion
02. Last Faith
※副音声にて、メンバー4人のスペシャルトークセッションを収録

3000 yenes

only cd

DPRJ1012B_JK_tsujo.jpg

[CD]
01. Xtopia
02. Edifice
03. Menace
04. Flux
05. Ignite
06. -Prologos-
07. The purge

2500 yenes

Edited by GuancheVK

On 9/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, patientZERO said:

The Tower Records reservation bonus is a different slipcover. I wonder what it is, but I want to support Laika or little hearts ...

I would just buy it from either of them then, a different slipcover really isn't a big deal right? Is the album itself that matters.

3 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I would just buy it from either of them then, a different slipcover really isn't a big deal right? Is the album itself that matters.

I like the bonus of a different cover I can always see on my shelf rather than a comment DVD I'll only watch once. But I would really rather support the smaller VK shops.

1 hour ago, GuancheVK said:

I hope the previous ones go up to better quality and more time

At their ONEMAN live on 21.09.20 at Ikebukuro Black Hole they'll give a sampler CD for their new minialbum to all visitors...

So not sure how much this minimizes the chance of them uploading longer samples to youtube this time...

But don't care the very short samples they gave us today sound pretty great imo and i've pre-ordered the minialbum some weeks ago anyway cuz after all it's JILUKA - they never really disappointed me yet.

43 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

En su ONEMAN live el 21.09.20 en Ikebukuro Black Hole darán un CD de muestra para su nuevo minialbum a todos los visitantes ...

Así que no estoy seguro de cuánto esto minimiza la posibilidad de que carguen muestras más largas en YouTube esta vez ...

Pero no me importa que las muestras muy breves que nos dieron hoy suenan bastante bien en mi opinión y de todos modos hice un pedido anticipado del minialbum hace algunas semanas porque después de todo es JILUKA, nunca me decepcionaron realmente.

I have already bought the CD and thus complete my JILUKA collection

It's just choruses, but I'm very cautiously optimistic.

(granted, if it were any other band, I'd be all over that shit, but my expectations here are just that high)

Edited by 123Sandman321

10 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

Son solo coros, pero soy cautelosamente optimista.

(concedido, si fuera cualquier otra banda, estaría en toda esa mierda, pero mis expectativas aquí son tan altas)

I really want this mini album huh

I'm gonna have to say the previews are just too short, I've played it 3 times now and still have no opinion at all. It's certainly JILUKA but keeps cutting before I can decide if I like anything. That's okay though I'm just as happy to go in fresh for all new tracks!

On 9/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, patientZERO said:

I like the bonus of a different cover I can always see on my shelf rather than a comment DVD I'll only watch once. But I would really rather support the smaller VK shops.

Knowing VK I can almost bet that the "different" cover is basically the same as the normal one just a different colour or something. 😛

Am feeling like there is hope after listening to the samples that the album will be decent after hearing how lack lustre "Ignite" is, definitely got some more of the usual good stuff that you'd expect with this band. Really liking the sound of "Edifice" so far as well so look forward to checking out the full version when my copy arrives.

11 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Knowing VK I can almost bet that the "different" cover is basically the same as the normal one just a different colour or something. 😛

Am feeling like there is hope after listening to the samples that the album will be decent after hearing how lack lustre "Ignite" is, definitely got some more of the usual good stuff that you'd expect with this band. Really liking the sound of "Edifice" so far as well so look forward to checking out the full version when my copy arrives.

They did show it off and it's just the boys' faces. So I'm good ... Sena himself recommended pre-ordering from Disc Union.