Yukami

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou Sentai Nusumunja) new look + clip

So they're new members ? Cause all the members except the vocalist were supposed to leave today right ? Or they're were fucking with us, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case 

Edited by Kiryu999

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

So they're new members ? Cause all the members except the vocalist were supposed to leave today right ? Or they're were fucking with us, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case 

They tweeted "to protect the privacy of the support members, their names will not be released."

not sure if this is the Becky syndrome (Becky Connor from Roseanne where 2 different people play the same character and the cast is like "you look different") of if they lied to us about leaving Masato.

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Call me crazy, though, but nobody in the new photos look like him.

I recognize Rio (ex-Smileberry, GAGA) on the group pic he's in the back, right side. He's the drummer 😄

And for the "caucasian" one, I believe it's Ray (ex-グラムヘイズ/Glamhaze), back then I remember seeing written in his twiter bio that he was half-japanese or something. Now, in his twitter location, it's written that he was born in Argentina 🙃

https://twitter.com/gh_ray0511/

Very stoked to see The MagazinE release their new hit song "Clean outside the Ugly" 😍

I appreciate the fact that Masato is trucking on like nothing happened. God bless him ❤️ even though Jue-san was my favorite member but whatever

19 hours ago, betsvri said:

And for the "caucasian" one, I believe it's Ray (ex-グラムヘイズ/Glamhaze), back then I remember seeing written in his twiter bio that he was half-japanese or something.

from her ig:

Spoiler

CvxAv3B.pngCvxAv3B.pngCvxAv3B.png

we stan a pan-asian transrtrending queen...

27 minutes ago, Arkady said:

Gazette stans are really pissed off in the Twitter comments.

Yes, because the guy tried to make GazettE sound band. He said "The song is original but people can interpret how they want".... ORIGINAL? LMFAO

Also the document says to don't mention about it on Twitter etc and he uploaded the whole shit

Well I mean that's for anything in the world. You are supposed to ask before you take someone's material and if say no then you can't and most of the time you just share royalties or something like that. Anywho, I'm sure that's why he didn't want to mention the band members names in the beginning, he knew this was coming and maybe why everyone else previously left the band. Maybe all of this was catching up to them with different threats and lawsuits and stuff. You never know.