KrumpingChihuahua

Whos on your Profile Picture?

Sometimes i wonder what some of you use as Profile Pictures. 

For myself, at the moment i use Ryo (joppin:cal, m:a.ture) from his Esolla/ Sound of drug times 

i literally just saved the photo from mercari,

https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m67191477845/  someone photographed it of to sell XDDD

My pfp is a picture of Ryutaro Arimura of Plastic Tree, specifically his look for the マイム PV. And yes, it was poorly edited by me and I didn't grab this joke pic off of Twitter or something.

I've been thinking of changing it recently because I love changing pfps but I just made my cover image a lovely companion to this joke edit so I don't think I can do it anymore. I would've just changed it to another picture of him though lol

Mine was mai k-pop boy before but then I changed to an icon created literally by pressing a randomize button in one of those... Icon "dollmakers" people throw around on Twitter nowadays ?? It was created at random but I found it very representative of myself 

Anyway, I should change it? I could prettify the world but do I want to 

Edited by Rahzel

Kanon and Kameno-chan, main characters of Kusumoto Maki manga KISSxxxx, my obsession for the last 10 years I think (๑•᎑•๑)

If you like oldschool visual kei and 80s-90s underground fashion, you will like it♡