Enki

THE DESPERADO has lost contact with Dr. Hiroto

From google translate:

To all the fans who support THE DESPERADO
Thank you for your continued support of THE DESPERADO.
Since June 5th (Friday), there has been no communication with Hiroto (Dr).
I am trying to contact you by taking various measures, but I have not been able to contact you until now.
Hmm.
If there is no contact at all as it is, we are proceeding with discussions with a policy that we have no choice but to [withdraw].
If you have any information, please contact us.
Currently, Nero and Seiya are more motivated than ever and proceed with music production without stopping.
I am sorry.
We deeply apologize to our fans.
Nero & Seiya

1 hour ago, 少女椿 said:

But if he's happy rn - it's okay, and no one has the right to judge him...

the only thing that was shady was the fact that he bailed on his band from out of nowhere, rather than be upfront with them about wanting to leave

either that or he couldn't wait out for a ~last live~ especially due to covid and shit

Damn I knew something like this had to have been going on, didn't think he was straight up ghosting his band though lmao

On 9/17/2020 at 3:55 PM, 少女椿 said:

But if he's happy rn - it's okay, and no one has the right to judge him...

This is a strange way of looking at it. I don't think anybody would criticise him if he'd simply told them "I've decided there are other things in life I want to pursue, so I'm leaving the band as of x-date", but completely ghosting your friends/colleagues/bandmates/whatever without warning is just scummy regardless of the reason (unless you literally died or became incapacitated somehow).

8 hours ago, enyx said:

This is a strange way of looking at it. I don't think anybody would criticise him if he'd simply told them "I've decided there are other things in life I want to pursue, so I'm leaving the band as of x-date", but completely ghosting your friends/colleagues/bandmates/whatever without warning is just scummy regardless of the reason (unless you literally died or became incapacitated somehow).

That's right!! But I feel myself a bit uncomfortable when reading opinions, like, "if you're planning to leave after marriage - don't even dream of being bandman", life is quite unpredictable, right... 

In no surprise to anyone, Hiroto has withdrawn from the band. In a statement on twitter, they said they finally contacted him and he's safe, but he has no motivation for musical activities anymore and found it a hindrance to be with the band. Nero and Seiya have said they will continue as a two-person project and apologize for any inconvenience this has provided.