Sign in to follow this  
felipar

Lichium/リチウム

Lichium (or リチウム in some releases) is (was?) a black metal/angura band that released their stuff under the 殺害塩化ビニール (Satsugai Enka Vinyl) label. Does anyone have any info if they're still active or if they are playing or played on other bands?

As an angura AND a black metal fan I'd they that their self-titled album is pretty decent (and funny at the same time), it's worth checking it out if you get the chance. They also did a collab with 無恥鞭アナゴ on a compilation.

A-3772156-1533343205-3489.jpeg.jpg

Edited by felipar

This live video is pretty funny actually, it has black metal and harsh noise parts with random grunting and some speeches that makes them sound like Dai Nippon Ishiki Kakumei Gun Kyoubou lol

Edited by felipar

So the vocalist of Lichium is married to Ura from ぐしゃ人間/遺伝子組換こども会

They have a baby and dress him with cute black metal onesies 

And they have a new black metal band together called BA BLACK BATTLE QUAKE https://bbbq.bandcamp.com/music

So pretty interesting updates about them lol

8 hours ago, cullucoo said:

So the vocalist of Lichium is married to Ura from ぐしゃ人間/遺伝子組換こども会

They have a baby and dress him with cute black metal onesies 

And they have a new black metal band together called BA BLACK BATTLE QUAKE https://bbbq.bandcamp.com/music

So pretty interesting updates about them lol

Hahahahahahaha, what an interesting couple lol. I used to follow her on instagram without knowing it was Ura from Gusha Ningen, I guess I followed it because of the Satsugai Enka Vinyl hashtag she uses often. Is it the angura version of Rosemary's baby? I'll check their band right now, thanks for the info.

Sign in to follow this