メンバー、所属事務所スタッフを含めた協議の上、NEVERLANDは2021年3月をもって解散する事を決定致しました。

解散に伴い、10/14発売予定の『THREE HEARTS』は、『Mischievous』のみのデジタル配信に変更させて頂きます。
収録予定でした他の楽曲に関しては、2021年発売予定のベストアルバムに収録、リリースさせて頂きます。

活動開始から現在まで、NEVERLANDを応援してくださったファンの皆様、関係者の皆様、本当に有難うございました。

解散まで約半年、最後まで走り続けてまいりますので、どうか変わらぬ応援を心よりお願い申し上げます。

NEVERLAND

Planet CHILD Music

Dream Agent

Their best album "-LOST CHILD-" will be released at 2021/2/10.

Neverland will disband after their last oneman tour "-life expectancy 3days-" at 2021/02/21 at HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA, at 2021/02/23 at Shinsaibashi BEYOND and at 2021/03/01 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

their last best-album "-LOST CHILD-" will be released at 2021/02/10

NEVERLAND.jpg

:( well shit that really sucks. They really have been around for a while. They really have some memorable songs. I wonder what the tracklist will be like.

they been here for 8 years. this hurt so bad. let's wait for more information because this is so sudden. nobody felt this coming. band was so motivated....  Kazuki said many times that NEVERLAND will be his last band... so yah...

i can't go to Japan to see them because borders remain closed. i quit vkei. bye.

For some reason I kinda expected it, they've seem kinda stuck, without being able to reach new places for a while haven't they?

In any case, this is fuckin sad. They were lowkey really really great, probably the last actually good oshare band I've seen around.

I can't even tell how many times I've spinned Jupiter back in the days, my god. Even went after the single with the first vocalist, now I'll treasure it even more.

I really hope they stick around somehow

Spoiler

kWwzTpd.png

Edited by chemicalpictures

3rd Full Album『EMOTION’S』was canceled and changed to

Digital Single『THREE HEARTS』2020.10.14 (3 Tracks) and this was also canceled and changed to

Only Digital distribution 『Mischievous』2020.10.14

Edited by zetork

please read this if you want to give a message or anything for a band! 

i will be collecting everything and i will make sure that your present will reach band! even it's a drawing or few words!  if you don't want to ship it for me you can scan it and i can print it and put into nice letter! 

we plan to put everything into small box and give it to band. i think we will make 3 boxes for each member~ for more information send me a message here or on twitter !