GuancheVK

Nocturnal Bloodlust - The Wasteland (new mini album)

KEN2tf7.jpeg

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST
Vo. Hiro Gt.Valtz Gt.Yu-taro Ba.Masa Dr.Natsu

Full statement:

At the end of May, 2020, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST finally made their comeback.
Since June, they have presented “the brand-new NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST” through their 3 consecutive single releases: “Life is Once”, “ONLY HUMAN” and “Reviver”. Finally, they have unveiled their mysterious new guitarists. This time, they welcomed the two new guitarists, Valtz and Yu-taro. At the same time, they also revealed their artist profile pictures with these new members. The two are skilled guitarists who have subtle yet technical aspects in their dynamic guitar works. The expectations for the future of NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST with their strong positive attitude, gets higher.

As the expectation towards their new songs gets higher, they announced that the mini album “The Wasteland” which everyone is looking forward, will be released on Dec 16, 2020.
The mini album contains a total of 6 new songs which are written by all members, although the 3 songs from the singles released so far are not included in this work.
With these new members, there is no doubt that this album will be a work in which you can fully enjoy the charm of the brand-new NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST who have made their breakthrough.

Moreover, they also announced that the band's very first online concert will be held in mid-December.
And declared that the concert with audience will be held in February, 2021.
Details will be announced at a later date. Please stay tuned.

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, who has overcome various hardships and has strengthened both physically and mentally, is finally back.
Don't miss out.

New Album “The Wasteland” Releasing on Dec 16,2020 (Wed)

■First Press Limited Edition (Digipak)
All 6 Songs Included
DCCA-76 ¥2,500 (Tax included)
■Standard Edition
All 6 Songs Included
DCCA-77 ¥2,500 (Tax included)

The online concert will be held in mid-December 2020, and the concert with audience will be held in February 2021.
Details will be announced later on the official website.

Edited by -NOVA-

Awesome news! Anyone knows if new guitarists Valtz and Yu-taro were in another band before? I hope international fans can watch the live-stream. Been a while I haven't saw live footage!

3 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Awesome news! Anyone knows if new guitarists Valtz and Yu-taro were in another band before? I hope international fans can watch the live-stream. Been a while I haven't saw live footage!

Valtz (aka Meku) Chemical Pictures > GALEYD > Kamijo solo project

Yu-taro from A Ghost of Flare

Very excited for this! Also kinda glad that they didn't include the 3 digital singles so we'll get 6 completely new songs.

I liked the 3 digital singles but they definitely still released some more exciting songs.

Also kinda curious if the lyrics will be completely in english again or if Hiro throws some japanese in it like in UNLEASH - LOVED this minialbum.

9 hours ago, gnk777 said:

Valtz (aka Meku) Chemical Pictures > GALEYD > Kamijo solo project

Yu-taro from A Ghost of Flare

OMG is this the man who made this? If it is we are in for a treat

Edited by Axius

Cautiously optimistic considering their new sound strikes a balance between their old sound and whatever Unleashed was.

Also excited that Meku is back in a full-time band, although the style is quite different from what he usually plays/composes.

Im just glad to see Meku back in a band, though I’m curious what he’ll be composing for the babd. It’s going to be interesting for sure. 

Well I look forward to some proper samples from the EP but Cazqui had a really unique style of writing/riffing and although Unleash was decent (though nothing incredible) it just didn't sound like Nocturnal Bloodlust for me anymore and just had a more generic sound about it but now they have these new guitarists maybe that will breath some fresh life back into the band and we're about to get something amazing. Who knows? But the same as some other guys here, am feeling a bit apprehensive about this. haha.

I've heard enough of western metalcore exactly like this for the past 10 years that I don't really care. They were more novel when they mixed it up with vk around the first album. 

I really want to have my copy ... I like what I hear

Now the haters will come to spit shit haha I piss laughing

Edited by GuancheVK